[1.0.x; Part, Plugin] parameciumkid's Jump Drive 0.6 (compatibility update)

problemecium

• 2 weeks later...

I´m really like thismod 

but ive have several probelms in KSP 64 1.1.2.1260

everu=ytime that i lunche the jumpdrive i crashed 

i´ve no having problem with Jump becon  only the jumpdribe at 6000 meters it´s crashed 

[Exception]: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Callback' from assembly 'JumpDrive'.

someone has a solution for this ?

15 hours ago, Elessar_Black said:

I´m really like thismod 

but ive have several probelms in KSP 64 1.1.2.1260

everu=ytime that i lunche the jumpdrive i crashed 

i´ve no having problem with Jump becon  only the jumpdribe at 6000 meters it´s crashed 

[Exception]: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Callback' from assembly 'JumpDrive'.

someone has a solution for this ?

The only solution is to wait until the modmaker updates the mod for 1.1.2. This mod is not currently supported in anything except 1.0.x as it says in the thread title.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, parameciumkid said:

No, it does not. I may recompile it, but my motivation is low, partly because other very similar jump drive mods have shown up now and partly because I have a new mod in the planning stages :wink:

Sad to hear, as this is still my favorite of the jump drives. Still, I can understand having low motivation.

This new mod has piqued my interest. Can't wait.

On 10/20/2016 at 3:46 AM, parameciumkid said:

No, it does not. I may recompile it, but my motivation is low, partly because other very similar jump drive mods have shown up now and partly because I have a new mod in the planning stages :wink:

I'd honestly love it.

this mod was the only one that was actually balanced. the ESDL Jump beacons mod makes it like 10.000 times cheaper to just fly there using rockets, it costs millions of spesos to fill a beacon and it has no effects.

then there's FTL Jump beacons, which are ridiculously OP. the beacons don't use any charge, the drive takes a little, and it also has no effects.

while your mod has an effects (and pretty ones at that), is balanced, and doesn't defeat the point of being non-tedious.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2016 at 0:16 PM, parameciumkid said:

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one sad to see this mod go. My main cargo routes to Duna depend on it because I am far too lazy to schedual a constant stream of launches that travel for 7 months or be held down by transfer windows.

All the other mods I've seen are basically modified hyperedit or just plain terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i need that mod for galaxy mod, TOO HARD TO GET THERE WITH OTHER WARP DRIVE MOD, SO I REALLY NEED THAT MOD.

use other warp drive mod, move beacon to another star system, and then turn on, and THAT'S IT! now relay deployed, i can initiate interstellar colony plan!

i already uploaded this mod file on Korean community forum to request recompile this into 1.2.2 version.

Edited by hyperion9710

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, EksCelle said:

Does anyone have a mirror for this mod? The download seems to be down.

Even if someone has a copy, there's no license stated in the OP or the .zip, so it defaults to ARR, meaning NO ONE can redistribute it...

So unless @parameciumkid comes back and changes the licensing himself, then this mod is done...

See his last post on his plans for this mod:

6 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Even if someone has a copy, there's no license stated in the OP or the .zip, so it defaults to ARR, meaning NO ONE can redistribute it...

So unless @parameciumkid comes back and changes the licensing himself, then this mod is done...

See his last post on his plans for this mod:

I was just hoping to recompile it for myself, but that's ok. The future of this mod doesn't look too bright, and I'm not too fond of the alternatives, this is really the most well-balanced and least complex jump drive mod i've found.

1 hour ago, EksCelle said:

I was just hoping to recompile it for myself,

Yup... I know that feeling...
have you tried PM'ing parameciumkid?... he was last on only about a month & a half ago

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aw rip I really really LOVED this mod and used to make use of it a LOT i liked the send a jump beacon to were you wanted to go and then charge up and poof you're there. 

It was not op or complicated as a lot of other so called jump drives that are out, and even with the new ones. 

Look forward to an updated version even if I have to wait for it!  

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.