What are your hobbies?

CaptainGiblets

hunting, fishing, electronics, game programming, graphic design, cats, guitar, lego, r/c helis, world annihilation and some things i cant mention in good company/around cops.

Edited by Nuke

I have two major hobbies: Games and Music.

Games include KSP, Minecraft, emulators (SNES, DS), browser games (Pokemon Vortex, specifically), RPG/RTS/Custom (Oblivion, WC3), and a handful of shooter games (CStrike, XIII). I don't play that much today than I did before though, more into music, social and academic life now.

Music include cajon playing (aspiring drummer btw), songwriting, singing, rapping, remixing (not so much now) and FL Studio music production (more on rap beats and instrumentals, especially sampling) where I do sample beats by request. Feel free to check out my music channel to hear all of my released music-related stuff (includes samples, originals, compositions remixes, and more). :D

I also want to restart one of my favorite hobbies/pastimes back then: basketball :cool:

Rowing, cycling, nerdgasm (like KSP :D), train and plane (visual, radar and radio) spotting, photography & photoshopping (Adobe, not Instacrapgram), cinema 4d (modelling), model plane building :D

Edited by jmiki8

• 1 month later...

Model Railroading... on the computer :cool:

I play Trainz Railroad simulator when I'm not playing World of Tanks, KSP, TF2, etc. Very relaxing, also have a few HO scale locomotives. Sometimes I go out to the Alaska Railroad station here in Anchorage, fun to see SD70's and GP40's with your own states name on them. Other times I use a phone app to see where the ISS or an Iridium sat is going to be.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/819/screenshot20130528at313.png (I used to use imageshack)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.