Politics and War

nettcod

Speaking of war effort, if you checked the Politics and War forum, in the "War $ loss not accumulating" thread (started by me), you can find why for some of you when opening the timeline of a war when you are combatant of that war the war $ loss is not accumulating... until Sheepy fixes it few days before. I found it hilarious, even though me and a few others are affected.

Also, 50 infrastructure is required to build an improvement, and power is required for pretty much the rightmost 16 improvements. Also to lower disease rate buy more land or build a hospital. I think the hard part is building a nation from scratch, especially with only one city to start with. It took me some time to get used to the game mechanics.. Once you have two or more cities things get a little bit easier. At least I think so.

Alright, things are settled, then.

I was worried about spies in our alliances.

@CornHuskerKenny: You must be the Corn republic. I'll accept the application.

But... who are Napoleon VII and AngrySheep?

EDIT: Built a uranium mine today. Still trying to make enough money to get enough aluminum and to get enough cash, although I can sell a hospital.

Edited by Designer225

OK, everyone, here's a controversial issue in the P&W forum. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1297-inactive-treaty/

I find the points of >BLOC disagreeable.

Also, setting up an IRC channel for our alliance, just so that we could communicate "live" rather than posting in here continuously and wasting several thread pages.

Edited by Designer225

OK, everyone, here's a controversial issue in the P&W forum. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1297-inactive-treaty/

I find the points of >BLOC disagreeable.

Just point and laugh, and realize that this is exactly the same kind of banter that goes on during real discussions between politicians, only... the internet discussions are probably more mature. :cool:

Edited by vger

Much to the dismay of my minions, (who were hoping for some medical relief) plans for a new hospital have shifted over to iron with the intention of starting steel production for the war effort.

I have to spend all my money to prepare for a mechanized army. I still couldn't fight with the top ones, despite them being able to wage war on you. I'm however, considering opening a new front on some of the nations that I can fight against.

Nations in the warring alliances, or just ANY nation?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.