Politics and War

nettcod

Well, he made peace. Now I need to find a way to help him as he said this:

And there you see part of my problem, my nation eats everything it produces at this point in time, I net in total a single barrel of oil a day.

I hadn't been aware that my allies had decided to attack you all as well though, I suppose when I mentioned I was they decided to tag along.

Congrats on the peace with Ponyville, MGUARN. I note, with some dismay, that this hasn't translated into peace with the other attacking nations yet. Hopefully we'll have truces up by the end of the day.

A reminder that I have free munitions up on the trade page: check "trade" and click on "alliance trade offers" - it's not much, but I hope it helps.

Further, I notice that one of our members has declared war on an unaffiliated nation. I mention this because it doesn't seem wise to launch attacks elsewhere when we have a bigger alliance breathing down our Kerbal necks.

Designer225, what exactly is being asked? What resources and in what quantity? I'm a little concerned whether or not we can meet the demand, as well as whether or not we can build up our defense if and when the demands on us increase.

Congrats on the peace with Ponyville, MGUARN. I note, with some dismay, that this hasn't translated into peace with the other attacking nations yet. Hopefully we'll have truces up by the end of the day.

A reminder that I have free munitions up on the trade page: check "trade" and click on "alliance trade offers" - it's not much, but I hope it helps.

Further, I notice that one of our members has declared war on an unaffiliated nation. I mention this because it doesn't seem wise to launch attacks elsewhere when we have a bigger alliance breathing down our Kerbal necks.

Designer225, what exactly is being asked? What resources and in what quantity? I'm a little concerned whether or not we can meet the demand, as well as whether or not we can build up our defense if and when the demands on us increase.

I've sent a reply and I'm still waiting for reply. I'll tell you when he replies, though.

Peace has been made for me, now I guess they want resources?

Now, I think a strong military should be high up on our to do list...

Probably. Also replies:

Well I mean that is quite generous of you, anything you would be willing to part with would be appreciated. Sorry again that I had chosen your alliance, I just went for the first small one with little military I saw and it happened to be you guys.

Designer's nation is still being hit hard, despite the supposed peace talks going on. I am beginning to suspect that the two nations involved in hitting him have no real interest in peace, especially since they're winning. Thoughts?

I demolished one of my farms and constructed barracks. That leaves me with 21 days of food left, which may be less as I build up my army. Just an alert in case this war stretches on longer than expected.

I demolished one of my farms and constructed barracks. That leaves me with 21 days of food left, which may be less as I build up my army. Just an alert in case this war stretches on longer than expected.

There is a lot of food on alliance only trade.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.