Politics and War

nettcod

Yea, I probably should have put it in quotes....

So far Warsaw Pact's threats have been empty, but I got another message:

okay, scrap that last message.

In Simple terms;

You attack ONE MORE BLOODY TIME

I give the go to Warsaw Pact currently using me as bait to send a bunch of bad ass cuban armies waving a god damn folstag flag as tanks leave treads over the scorched earth and smoking craters of what were once proud cities! mwahahaha...

Okay, that was a little too much

Here's how ****s going to go

you attack we attack.

simple.

I found profanities. Anyway most of the Warsaw Pact is off, and it has a quite small standing army, so if we all attack at the same time I think we could beat them down.

Also, spent all of my money stockpiling again.. I removed a coal mine just to increase commercial %age (percentage).

indeed Huehue, you can't be involved in war until you're 3 or 4 days old

awesomeness Designer. getting ready to build a new city, ah?

just as a heads up to everyone, if you don't max out your infrastructure/land every time you purchase some, you're losing money. the price of infrastructure goes up every time you buy, but it doesnt change for each level you buy when you buy in bulk. buying in increments of 100 infra and 500 land is the most cost effective way to expand.

phlalchas is now producing uranium at 3/day and steel at 27/day

Edited by Accelerando

Feels like this is the 10th time I've heard Corn Shuckers mentioned now. Either someone did something we're unaware of that ticked them off, or those folks are probably warmongers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.