[AAR] BaseCamp- A Journey to Space -- WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY

Mekan1k

• 1 month later...
dead?

10charlimitsuuuuuucks!

No- I am just busy. I have a Job now- Consulting for multiple prospective businesses- and that takes ALOT of time.

A Journey to Space is both time consuming and difficult, as I need to spend at least an hour or two a day, and I don't have that much anymore.

I have a couple of pics from the final chapter, that I can let out because, well, I have been able to get them.

yUIxpKa.jpg

9q1BNOd.jpg

oA5JXeQ.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know people are saying this is dead- It's not. I just need to write the last chapter, and to do that, I need a solid day or so free.

With my job, I don't have that. Yet. But it will finish- when I get the time.

• 3 weeks later...
This chapter will be late everyone- I finished writing it, and tried to send it... And it was lost due to an internet outage.

I spend 4 hours on this chapter. 1.5 hours setting up the scenes, and taking pictures. 2.5 hours writing it out... And then it just gets erased because I try to ppost it, and then internet says "NOPE" and 4 hours of work is gone.

I will write it tomorrow, after school is over.

Blerg.

That's why I always write up a beta chapter an make random changes to it as I'm typing the final thing on the forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.