Discountinued (5/6/14) (Requesting Lock)

Poryy

Hi Poryy, this mod looks fantastic, I'd love to use another system as an almost impossibly unachievable goal in my current career playthrough. My only concern is that PlanetFactory CE mods seem to mess up FAR, which I regard as a vital realism mod. Is this still the case with your latest releases, and if so is the some way I can edit something to make them play happily together?

Thanks again for creating something amazing.

Hi Poryy, this mod looks fantastic, I'd love to use another system as an almost impossibly unachievable goal in my current career playthrough. My only concern is that PlanetFactory CE mods seem to mess up FAR, which I regard as a vital realism mod. Is this still the case with your latest releases, and if so is the some way I can edit something to make them play happily together?

Another question, if I wanted to use your Veriedi Pack, would I be able to create resource maps for the planets and moons to use with Interstellar mod, or biome maps to use with Custom Biomes? I don't know enough about Planetfactory to know if there's any reason why this wouldn't work, but then again I don't understand why there is an issue with FAR either!

Anyway, thanks again for a very cool mod. Keep up the good work.

I'll fix it in a release. I know how, but it's incredibly hard.

Another question, if I wanted to use your Veriedi Pack, would I be able to create resource maps for the planets and moons to use with Interstellar mod, or biome maps to use with Custom Biomes? I don't know enough about Planetfactory to know if there's any reason why this wouldn't work, but then again I don't understand why there is an issue with FAR either!

Anyway, thanks again for a very cool mod. Keep up the good work.

It's an issue with the FlightGlobalsIndex. I can fix it in the latest release.

Yes, you should be able to make maps using ScanSAT when the FlightGlobalsIndex is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This mod has been discontinued due to lack of interest and me not having enough time nowadays. You are free to use it in YouTube videos and mission reports, but this mod will no longer be updated.

You've got to be joking, this mod is quite possibly the best damn thing i've seen in months. Don't you dare give up on us!!!

Don't worry. I am not done modding. It is only due to time constraints that I have to do this.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You've got to be joking, this mod is quite possibly the best damn thing i've seen in months. Don't you dare give up on us!!!

No, I mean, seriously, this is the new thread. The thread you are on now is the discontinued original mod.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/85047-0-23-5-Kerbal-Universe-2-V-2-1-BETA

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.