Discountinued (5/6/14) (Requesting Lock)

Poryy

It looks cool but i'm not a big fan of the white symmetrical crater streaks dotted across the planets, some of you may disagree but its just my personal preferance.

Anyways the textures look great, but a tad blurry. Did you get them from space engine?

Yes I did. I would have made them 4056, but I care about performance.

how far is the star from kerbol?

620,000,000,000 distance units

This planet creator Krag made is really turning into something wonderful. Great job I'm loving this set of planets. They look very natural.

Thanks!

Looks really good. Is there a way I can get the planets of abbadon to orbit kerbol? No offence its just i don't really like a star orbiting kerbol.

I honestly don't know. I'm planning on adding many more planerts anyway. It's impossible to make the star orbit anything else, you see.

Wait what? That's me!

Anyway, I'm downloading this pack, it will probably go well with KSPI warp drive

Indeed it will. Warning, in an hour you may need to redownload! I am making an ocean moon for valnes!

EDIT: Nevermind. Little bugger just doesn't want to have a shallow enough ocean!

Edited by Poryy

I'm happy you added a new star. sucks that it has to orbit Kerbol but that's what we're stuck with.

I don't like all the mods that add crazy numbers of planets to the system, good to make a second star.

Why no pictures of the star?

Because it looks exactly the same as Kerbol. It's impossible to retexture it.

Fantastic! I might have to play around with this when it is a bit more mature. As it stands I'm already right up against RAM crashes :(

I'm planning on adding a whole bunch more stuff.

My idea list:

Second gas giant in the Abaddon system

Re-writing this as a bunch of separate planet packs, like the Verviedi Planet Pack, the Enhanced Kerbol Planet Pack, the Sol Planet Pack, ect...

Definitely a Kerbin-Like planet in the Abaddon system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.