Discountinued (5/6/14) (Requesting Lock)

Poryy

Being evil, I think I have an excellent idea. I will call it the "Masochist Pack" and it shall be ready in 2056 at this rate of development.

Serious Business Time!

Sudalce Texture map!

-Enceladus map-

Apora Texture Map!

-Europa map-

Just so you don't lose hope.

Devnote:

I actually went with relatively photorealistic planets this time. They really do look good. I suppose I'm going to put an Iapetus analogue, Mimas analogue, and Miranda analogue into orbit around Antsur too, because Saturnstuff

Needs some original art. Recruit a artist...or somebody who can make planet surfaces.

Needs some original art. Recruit a artist...or somebody who can make planet surfaces.

The rest of the packs have original art. This one has photorealistic art because it is a Saturn analogue pack.

I AM the artist.

Not quite :D

Gonna give this mod a try. Might have build some horrid slow ion probe to get to these planets though.

Just get a super-heavy asparagus launcher and stick a little baby probe on it. Burn out of Kerbin SOI into Kerbol orbit and then do a Hohmann transfer from Kerbol orbit to Abaddon. Best thing to do is aerobrake at Valdnes or Aramon.

Ion engines or a crapload of DeltaV are needed.

It's meant to simulate a mission to Proxima Centauri. It won't be easy, but when you get there there will be sites to see.

Had a brief bit of development today. I got the textures for Antsur,and configured Antsur, Poltuara, and Sudalce.

I also have the bump map and color map for Sudalce ready.

To-do (Weekend hopefully):

Apora (Have the texture, need to get a bumpmap from SE, need to configure.)

Nisat (Nothing ready)

Limas (Configured. No textures though)

Miyrada (Nothing ready)

Iapetus Analogue (Needs a name)

Please post your suggestions for the Iapetus analogue's name.

Also, do you like these development updates?

Here's the star. Manai.

NOTE- The system is a W.I.P and progress has been hindered because the kraken decided to not make my system appear.

Also, i have a name for the Iapetus analog- Jipotis

EDIT - Coming up with a separate link.

Edited by Sylandro

Here's the star. Manai.

NOTE- The system is a W.I.P and progress has been hindered because the kraken decided to not make my system appear.

Also, i have a name for the Iapetus analog- Jipotis

EDIT - Coming up with a separate link.

Excellent! Just use dropbox, it makes it much easier.

V.10 is being beta tested.

Contest to celebrate V.10 release!

Tell me your favorite celestial body in the Kerbal Universe Pack and what can be done to improve it. The winner (Drawn out of my hat) gets a custom 3-planet solar system and the change made to their favorite planet (if possible)

First of all I finally got this mod running. All I had to do was to change "enabled=true" to "Enabled= True" in the System file

Second, Umbrire textures are still messed up like in the previous versions

Third, I like to point out that some files are not loading due to spelling errors that can be easily fixed.

The issues are:

Failing to locate Bulboa_height.png and Bulboa_normal.png files because in the folder they are written "Bolboa"

The game also fails to locate Verviedi's height.png file but this time it's the other way around. In the folder the name is correct but the log asks for Verveidi_height.png. For a quick fix you should deliberately change the file to the incorrect name.

I'm also having this issue with some of the planets, specially those that orbit Aramon. I removed all mods but planetfactory to prevent conflicts and to confirm that the problem is in this pack

Note: I'm only running Abaddon system

eev1.jpg

Edited by DauntingFlyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.