[0.23.5] Goodspeed Automatic Fuel Pump v2.14.1

Gaius

I appreciate it.

Also, yes github or any form of svn or a steam workshop option like Garry's Mod would be lightyears better than what we have now.

Is there a way to make this work with Procedural Parts?

Edited by Spider0804

Is there a way to make this work with Procedural Parts?

I couldnt find a nice blanket method, trying to target the TankContentSwitcher module didnt seem to get caught by MM for whatever reason. Tried a few other modules unique to PP with no joy. I ended up just breaking down and targeting the specific parts and it worked like a charm.

@PART[proceduralTankLiquid]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}

@PART[proceduralTankXenon]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}

@PART[proceduralTankRCS]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}

@PART[proceduralTankExtraplanetary]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}

@PART[proceduralTankKethane]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}
@PART[proceduralTankTAC]
{
MODULE
{
name = GoodspeedPump
}
}

• 1 month later...

After some testing, i found that the _disabeling_ of the "ModStatistics"-Plugin in the settings.cfg via disabled = true is causing this.

Even manualy deleting _all_ JsonFx.dll and ModStatistics*.dll files keeps the game crashing. Sorry for the confusion.

A other question: Existing ships in space and existing crafts in VAB/SPH don't get the fuelpump-menu. Only parts that i assemble fresh in VAB/SPH.

Is this intended?

I still hope that author will include numbers below zero (while zero still being default level) to allow for better fuel managment. :)

And fuel dumping.

Well cant live without this plugin anyway, stock pumping is so tedious compared to this.

I still hope that author will include numbers below zero (while zero still being default level) to allow for better fuel management. :)

Well, defaulting all tanks to 1 would have roughly the same effect and would probably be a lot simpler code-wise.

And fuel dumping.

That would definitely be cool :)

Well can't live without this plugin anyway, stock pumping is so tedious compared to this.

Me neither. This mod is so much better than stock. The right click context menus and ability to save the configuration puts it above other mods too. My refuel stations automatically refuel anything that docks with 'em..

Kudos to Gaius for making a "must-have" mod :)

Thanks for hosting that! :) I've updated the first post to point to the temporary mirror, but I'll work out a more permanent solution soon (hopefully before 0.24 hits)...

KSP have moved all their mods over to Curse for what its worth:

http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal

Edit: didn't see the discussion on Curse when posting sorry :)

Edited by psyper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to set this system up to have different pump levels for different resources?

Specifically using with TACLS, being able to pump in new Oxygen, Water, and Food, while removing CO2, Waste, and Waste Water. I can fudge it by making parts only carry certain resources, but I'd rather not go down that road if I don't have to.

Would it be possible to set this system up to have different pump levels for different resources?

Specifically using with TACLS, being able to pump in new Oxygen, Water, and Food, while removing CO2, Waste, and Waste Water. I can fudge it by making parts only carry certain resources, but I'd rather not go down that road if I don't have to.

Without changing the plugin, you might be able to give a part two copies of the pump module, each set to pump a different set of resources.

Will uninstalling this mod break savegames?

It's an extra module added to the parts with ModuleManager. Ships will normally load all right if the parts in the save file mention a module that no longer exists. Still doesn't hurt to make a backup copy of your save before you try, in case something else you have installed decides that it doesn't like to have its module moved to a different index.