HGR 1.875m parts R&D Thread [Mod reboot in progress] (First Dev build now available)

Orionkermin

Yea it's got an IVA it just still needs a lot of texture work and some prop finalization.

Sorry about the G90 guys it was working for me before the upload... I'll get it fixed in the morning.

I'm glad people are liking the PMK so much :)

Yea it's got an IVA it just still needs a lot of texture work and some prop finalization.

Sorry about the G90 guys it was working for me before the upload... I'll get it fixed in the morning.

I'm glad people are liking the PMK so much :)

No worries. I appreciate you taking the time to create this mod.

It may have been mentioned previously, but has anyone else noticed the textures for these parts look really blurry when running Active Texture Management? I'm just using the basic, not the aggressive version.

I haven't used ATM, does it do a lot of compressing? I try to use the smallest texture sizes and formats that I can, so that could be one possible reason.

I haven't used ATM, does it do a lot of compressing? I try to use the smallest texture sizes and formats that I can, so that could be one possible reason.

It depends on the setting, but it can. (I have mine set up to compress to 1/4 original) so it can cause blurriness, the awesome thing is that you can add an exception.

It depends on the setting, but it can. (I have mine set up to compress to 1/4 original) so it can cause blurriness, the awesome thing is that you can add an exception.

Thanks - not sure exactly how to do that, though. I am not at all familiar how it works, I just use the thing.

I didn't understand my need for 1.85m rocket parts, until I tried them. The jump between 1.25 and 2.5 meter parts is too much and your pack fills that void with something I can use!

I'm really enjoying the Spud by the way, and the radish also fills another gap in the capsules, but I'm still not sure about the other capsules and things honestly.

Wait, Orion, are you working on the OMs now? If yes, then can we maybe get a picture?

I'm going to be starting them soon, but I've got nothing to show yet sorry.

I didn't understand my need for 1.85m rocket parts, until I tried them. The jump between 1.25 and 2.5 meter parts is too much and your pack fills that void with something I can use!

I'm really enjoying the Spud by the way, and the radish also fills another gap in the capsules, but I'm still not sure about the other capsules and things honestly.

Well there's something for everyone and I've tried to organize the files so that it's easy to delete the parts you don't need. :)

i have request/advice, add spud to your experimentals pack.

now i have to download both experimental and release pack to have all your parts.

I can do this if that's the format people prefer. I was hoping to move a lot of this stuff over to the main release in the next coupe weeks. The idea was that it would be easier for people to update if the experimental stuff was separated out. Either way is fine with me, but I'll need more people to speak up as to whether or not they'd prefer to keep the released parts separate from the developmental stuff.

I can do this if that's the format people prefer. I was hoping to move a lot of this stuff over to the main release in the next coupe weeks. The idea was that it would be easier for people to update if the experimental stuff was separated out. Either way is fine with me, but I'll need more people to speak up as to whether or not they'd prefer to keep the released parts separate from the developmental stuff.

I would like having just one place to download stuff. IT seems that the people that really enjoy this mod download the test version more than the release (Which only has a couple of parts anyway) so I think it would be a good idea to move the one part (The spud) into the test download, (even if it isn't going to be worked on again.)

Removing

folder = HGRtest

enabled = true

from the config should work.

Thanks - but which config? I'm not sure where to look - didn't see anything like that in the Active Texture Management config. (And honestly couldn't make sense out of what's in there despite the remarks - seems oriented to someone who already knows how to do the stuff).

Thanks - but which config? I'm not sure where to look - didn't see anything like that in the Active Texture Management config. (And honestly couldn't make sense out of what's in there despite the remarks - seems oriented to someone who already knows how to do the stuff).

You may need to add it in the ATM Config (config.cfg) and then jsut set enabled = false.

If that doesn't work you can try the following.

.*/HGRtest/.*

{

compress = true

mipmaps = false

scale = 1

max_size = 0

}

in the Overrides section.

I'd prefer one download also.

You may need to add it in the ATM Config (config.cfg) and then jsut set enabled = false.

If that doesn't work you can try the following.

.*/HGRtest/.*

{

compress = true

mipmaps = false

scale = 1

max_size = 0

}

in the Overrides section.

I tried that, but it doesn't appear to have worked. Still blurry. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.