[1.10.0] Final Frontier - kerbal individual merits 1.10.0-3485

Nereid

KSP 1.1.0  

853 members have voted

1. 1. Is FinalFrontier working in KSP 1.1.0?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter; this poll was just created to remove the outdated old one...

does anyone have a copy that they can post here via dropbox?

Here you go https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/uploads_2014_03_FinalFrontier0.3.9.zip

Edit --

Copyright © 2014, André Kolster (Nereid)

All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Edited by Mecripp2

I have an interesting issue. I ran into a bug with another mod that caused my starting Kerbals to be reset (I can't reproduce that bug, sorry) and as such, after recovering my kerbals they don't have any ribbons or missions completed. Is there any way to recover that data or am I going to have to assign them ribbons manually?

If you mean in FF format, then check the halloffame.ksp.# files -- those are backups of the main halloffame.ksp.

You can also recover at least the times of various "first" achievements by looking in your save file. Search for "ProgressTracking".

Does anyone have a problem with disappearing ribbons? I don't know what happened but now all my ribbons are displayed as black rectangles, and the icon in toolbar too.

Does anyone have a problem with disappearing ribbons? I don't know what happened but now all my ribbons are displayed as black rectangles, and the icon in toolbar too.

You have ActiveTextureManagement if so Greenskull does alot of cfg and post them on ActiveTextureManagement try and update the cfg files.

So... I'm back... sorry for not answering for a while but time was limited the last weeks and there is a live beyond KSP. I decided not to read in this thread, because if I do and got bug reports I WILL investigate them and that would cause a lot of trouble.

I will provide another download link this weekend. An updated version with some fixes will come a few days later.

G'day All.

I had a word with Nereid the other day. He said that he's been a bit busy with work. He is keen to get back into it, and he will as soon as he can.

At the moment I'd like to get a list of all the bugs that I can keep in one place for him. I'll try to keep this updated too. As far as I've been able to read, these are the major bugs and the circumstances in which they occur:

Bugs

1) Pressing the F key is bringing up the Final Frontier screen. Should be Alt-F (?). Possible conflict with Toolbar? Happens in flight and in EVA.

2) Ribbons appear as black ribbons. Possible conflict with Active Texture Reduction?

3) Scrolling through awarded ribbons log only goes for a couple of lines.

4) Kerbals getting the 6 G's ribbon when they go on EVA (details in http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/67246?p=1044318#post1044318). Not 100% reproducible yet, but it seems to be easy to trigger.

5) The Certified Badass ribbon cannot be assigned from in-game, nor is it displayed if you force it by editing the hall of fame file. The bug seems to be specific to this one ribbon.

6) "accumulated mission time" is given in earth units, needs to be given in Kerbin units.

First thanks to SmarterThanMe for keeping track of the bug reports. That saves a lot of work for me. :)

1) ALT-F-Problem: Well, maybe my solution for detecting keys in KSP isn't the best one. ALT-F can be disabled in the prefs of FF as a workaround. Because this is a nasty bug, it gets top priority.

4) I know this; happened for me too. Could be very hard to fix.

6) Best solution seems to be an option, so that anybody can choose between earth and kerbal units.

Before I can work on any bugs I will have to upgrade to the latest version of KSP. Let's hope SQUAD didn't change to much...

Edited by Nereid

Welcome back! :)

Given that this is already controlled by a game option (KERBIN_TIME = True in settings.cfg), can't you just read that option instead of adding another?

Of course. Didn't know that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.