[1.10.0] Final Frontier - kerbal individual merits 1.10.0-3485

Nereid

KSP 1.1.0  

853 members have voted

1. 1. Is FinalFrontier working in KSP 1.1.0?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter; this poll was just created to remove the outdated old one...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. Is there any way to see history of the kerbals, as I just see the popup after a mission, and no way to look at the total badges of kerbals. I am in 1.12.3 Any way to help, I check the administrative building, the main KSC window, and everywhere else with a toolbar.
Edit : nevermind, I just didn't check fully.... woops!

Edited by Light_Gladiator

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, BrunoKerman said:

So is FF working with ksp 1.12+  ?   reading mixed things.   

I have a personal fork with UI Scaling.  Is this truly abandoned?  I might post my "UI Scaling edition" but don't expect many updates, it just is what it is.  Don't have enough time honestly.

Edited by R-T-B

19 hours ago, R-T-B said:

I have a personal fork with UI Scaling.  Is this truly abandoned?  I might post my "UI Scaling edition" but don't expect many updates, it just is what it is.  Don't have enough time honestly.

That'd be great, thanks in advance!

Edit:
PS: FF worked fine for me 1.10.1 through 1.12.3, haven't tested against 1.12.5 yet...

Edited by alartor

4 hours ago, alartor said:

That'd be great, thanks in advance!

Edit:
PS: FF worked fine for me 1.10.1 through 1.12.3, haven't tested against 1.12.5 yet...

I'll see about getting the source uploaded soon and doing that, forum rules and all.

Edited by R-T-B

Hello:  Some people asked for this UI_SCALE aware fork, it is now out.  It doesn't work perfectly but IMO it's a vast improvement:

Download: https://github.com/R-T-B/FinalFrontier/releases/tag/1.0.13

Source: https://github.com/R-T-B/FinalFrontier

License: ARR To Nereid (with provisions for contributions).

@alartor

Edited by R-T-B

@R-T-B , thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

I have seen that the version number for your fork is smaller than the latest "official" release (1.0.13 vs 1.10.0). That shouldn't cause any issues, right? I also noticed that your version is lacking the "Translations" folder, the "LowGravityLanding*.png" ribbons, and the "DeepAtmosphere.png" ribbons in Mun(?) and Eve. Finally, the ribbons for "Rover.png" and "FirstRover.png" are slightly different (for all bodies - going in a rover seems to no longer be considered to be in the EVA category?). I'm guessing you might have used an earlier version of Nereid's for your fork (I'm seeing in github the latest there is 1.9 ?). I assume there is no problem with just copying over those files from Nereid's 1.10.0 version...

Anyway, just mentioning it in case you want to double-check and update your fork. At any rate, thank you very much for your work! Cheers!

1 hour ago, alartor said:

@R-T-B , thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

I have seen that the version number for your fork is smaller than the latest "official" release (1.0.13 vs 1.10.0). That shouldn't cause any issues, right? I also noticed that your version is lacking the "Translations" folder, the "LowGravityLanding*.png" ribbons, and the "DeepAtmosphere.png" ribbons in Mun(?) and Eve. Finally, the ribbons for "Rover.png" and "FirstRover.png" are slightly different (for all bodies - going in a rover seems to no longer be considered to be in the EVA category?). I'm guessing you might have used an earlier version of Nereid's for your fork (I'm seeing in github the latest there is 1.9 ?). I assume there is no problem with just copying over those files from Nereid's 1.10.0 version...

Anyway, just mentioning it in case you want to double-check and update your fork. At any rate, thank you very much for your work! Cheers!

It's the latest source that was posted to github.  It might be slightly older than last release, actually, now that you point this out.  That's unfortunate.  Due to licensing considerations, I can't edit the released binary, so this is the best I can do, work with the published source.

At any rate, I've been using it and it works fine with 1.12.x, but it may support less events, as you've noted.

1 hour ago, alartor said:

I assume there is no problem with just copying over those files from Nereid's 1.10.0 version...

There shouldn't be, no.  That might just make it behave like the latest, which would be ideal.  Do let me know.

Edited by R-T-B

Wait, no, hold the phone!  I bundled the binary in the wrong zip, looks like one intended for KSP 1.3 or something!  This is a "my bad" moment.

I'm reuploading it now, please redownload in a few minutes.

EDIT:  Try now.

https://github.com/R-T-B/FinalFrontier/releases

Edited by R-T-B

• 1 month later...

After switching to a new laptop, I can't get FF getting to work. When KSP is loading, I get a message that Final Frontier wasn't able to load, due some missing ksputil.dll missing.

I installed Final Frontier with CKAN, if it matters.

Any help?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 6:59 AM, zulu354 said:

After switching to a new laptop, I can't get FF getting to work. When KSP is loading, I get a message that Final Frontier wasn't able to load, due some missing ksputil.dll missing.

I installed Final Frontier with CKAN, if it matters.

Any help?

Cheers

Are you running an older version of the Game? How do you get CKAN to allow you install outdated mods?

There are a couple outdated mods that i play with but had to do a manual install. I am by no means an authority on this but try deleting the Mod folder in GameData and doing a manual install.
I only suggest this because no one has responded and i thought it may help.

4 hours ago, Fizzlebop Smith said:

Are you running an older version of the Game? How do you get CKAN to allow you install outdated mods?

There are a couple outdated mods that i play with but had to do a manual install. I am by no means an authority on this but try deleting the Mod folder in GameData and doing a manual install.
I only suggest this because no one has responded and i thought it may help.

ksputil.dll was removed in KSP 1.2.  I would recommend updating to KSP 1.12.5.  FF is working for me in that version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.