[1.10.0] Final Frontier - kerbal individual merits 1.10.0-3485

Nereid

KSP 1.1.0  

853 members have voted

1. 1. Is FinalFrontier working in KSP 1.1.0?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter; this poll was just created to remove the outdated old one...

Nereid, I'm not sure if it is only with me, but I cannot access your private server (since a long time actually), do you know what might be wrong? (dfeojm website shows it as up, so it's probably something related to me but I really have no idea what...)

Nereid, I'm not sure if it is only with me, but I cannot access your private server (since a long time actually), do you know what might be wrong? (dfeojm website shows it as up, so it's probably something related to me but I really have no idea what...)

No. It's just a homepage on one of the german major internet service providers. I will try to upload 0.5.5 on curse, too. Wait a few hours.

EDIT: Fileupload on curse isn't working for me at the moment... done

Edited by Nereid

Has the pressing "f" bringing up the FF menu been removed yet? It's very annoying when trying to grab onto a ladder or board a ship. This is easily my favorite mod, but I don't see the point in having a keybind when it has a toolbar button. Especially a keybind that is important in the vanilla game like "f" is.

I LOVE this mod. Keep up the great work!

Has the pressing "f" bringing up the FF menu been removed yet? It's very annoying when trying to grab onto a ladder or board a ship. This is easily my favorite mod, but I don't see the point in having a keybind when it has a toolbar button. Especially a keybind that is important in the vanilla game like "f" is.

I LOVE this mod. Keep up the great work!

There should be an option to disable the hotkey in the config.

I am new to this mod and love it. I just have one question, maybe it has been already asked but I cannot find the answer. How can one utilize the "custom" ribbons and set goals for them?

When you look at a kerbal's ribbons by clicking their name, there is a button called 'award'. This will allow you to manually award the custom ribbions. Some of them have descriptions, but others you have to use your imagination (for example, I use the arrow one for kerbals that crashed on Kerbin, pretending that they are 'injured').

I have x64 KSP and I've tried 3 times to install 0.5.5 for KSP 24.2 and game crashes before it loads with FF,I put my mods in one at a time and know it's FF,don't know why, last version for KSP 24.1 worked ok ?

It seems iffy at the moment in x64. Each time i put FF in (as a mod on its own, or as the last mod with other mods), it will work first time perfectly. Then once i've quit the game and come back later, i load up KSP and it crashes on loading each time until i take out FF.

It seems iffy at the moment in x64. Each time i put FF in (as a mod on its own, or as the last mod with other mods), it will work first time perfectly. Then once i've quit the game and come back later, i load up KSP and it crashes on loading each time until i take out FF.

Which version of FF?

Edit: I can't do much about it until weekend. But I don't really know what is causing this at the moment.

Edited by Nereid

I changed the name of my Kerbs with the Crew Manifest mod.

Two guys with the Nereid logo came to our office with bad manners, very hostile attitude. They asked for our Kerbanauts and when they found them, not even a word, they just ripped the ribbons out of their jackets.

That was pretty bad.

Besides, it was a family visit day. Come on man!, those little kerbies were all crying. ;.;

Edited by lepla

This mod is among the firsts I started to use, and I never, ever dropped it down. Adds so much flavour to KSP!

I was thinking, would be eat to have ribbons for rescue missions and for stranded kerbals... xD

Well. I have written in the desciption, that renaming kerbals isn't supported at the moment. We need some other kind of ID Of rename-event to do this.

i read the instructions so long ago...

no problem, i just wanted to let you know in a funny and dramatic way. :)

Bug report: The 250t+ vehicle crew and 6g+ ribbons awarded...for an EVA report and sample collected from a one-man pod on the launchpad. The Kerbal was recovered outside the capsule.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294181541

I will check this tomorrow. I have implemented the GeeForce ribbons in a different way. They should now only be awarded after 5 seconds (maybe I will tune that down to 2 or 3 seconds). But I will just have to test this tomorrow, too. Bit its way to late now (11:30 PM here). I have also changed the method I get access to singletons like the hall of fame. Maybe this is causing the problems in 64bit (the previous way to do it was some kind of dirty). Creating new ribbons for higher gee forces is still on the todo list.

Wow, thank you for this mod. I've been looking for something that tracks all of this stuff. I was using my own excel setup to track total mission hours and the achievements outside of game but you've made it so much easier and even made it better with the visual rewards.

Is anyone else not getting the mun soi, orbit, landing etc. ribbons to not award in the latest version of this? haven't gone anywhere else yet, so I don't know if its just mun ribbons that aren't awarding, but I'm planning a trip to minmus later, will post update.

Is anyone else not getting the mun soi, orbit, landing etc. ribbons to not award in the latest version of this? haven't gone anywhere else yet, so I don't know if its just mun ribbons that aren't awarding, but I'm planning a trip to minmus later, will post update.

I will check this, too.

EDIT: please check if the ribbons are present in the Nereid/FinalFrontier/Ribbons/Mun folder. In 0.5.5 (and maybe in 0.5.3) ribbons that have missing ribbon graphics are just not awarded.

BTW: Has someone noticed that kerbals could die because of high gee damage?

EDIT2: Just checked (in my current development version, 32bit): Mun SOI ribbons are still working while not in time acceleration. They don't work in time acceleration. I'm quite sure this were working in 0.23.5 so it seems SQUAD has changed the event handling. I will check this.

Edited by Nereid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.