[1.10.0] Final Frontier - kerbal individual merits 1.10.0-3485

Nereid

KSP 1.1.0  

853 members have voted

1. 1. Is FinalFrontier working in KSP 1.1.0?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter; this poll was just created to remove the outdated old one...

Here ya go:

LOG 15:31:39.998] FF: EventObserver:: OnGameStateCreated 20700.5986352903, game status: ONGOING, scene MAINMENU

[LOG 15:31:39.999] FF: registering activity X+: Custom Ribbon

[EXC 15:31:40.001] TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CrewRoster' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Also: when i start a new save it and click start the ALL the buttons then lock up

This may help. You are using 0.5.2 of FF?

http://i.imgur.com/TtOLmcq.jpg

Full log: http://nfogel.nl/KSP.log

I did remove custom astroids but that didn`t matter, otherwise I have no clue if it`s a conflict with another mod :/

Looking through that log it appears that tweakscale also has an issue, bah

You have FF not installed as its supposed to be. The correct folder would be GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier

Edited by Nereid

You have FF not installed as its supposed to be. The correct folder would be GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier

Now you make me feel kind of stupid :P

Moved to "Nereid" folder and it works like a charm lol

Shame on my on trying to keep my data dir relatively overseeable :D

Thanks for the help from a stupid user and sorry to let you think something got broke ;)

Back to stuffing in more mods xD

Hey, I just registered so I could respond. Awesome work with FF!

I saw you mentioning version 0.5.2, but on the front page I only see 0.5.1. With that I can't start a new game (I accidentally deleted my savegame when I updated to 0.24, silly me). I am using the following mods without problems so far with the 64-bits version:

* ModuleManager v2.2.0

* Toolbar v1.7.4

* Environmental Visual Enhancements v7-3

* TextureReplacer v1.6.1

* Custom Asteroids v1.0.0 & Trans-Jool Pack

* KittopiaTech Ingame Terraforming Tools v0.171

* Distant Object Enhancement v1.3

* Active Texture Management v3-2 Aggressive

* CoolRockets! v0.5

* HotRockets! v7.1

* Chatterer v0.5.9.4

* Soundtrack Editor v2.1

* Atmospheric Sound Enhancement v2.1.1

* KSP Renaissance Compilation v01.515

* Better Atmospheres v5 High-Res

* Astronomer's Visual Pack v3 beta

I also have updated the RealSolarSystem.dll that the Renaissance compilation uses.

Now you make me feel kind of stupid :P

Moved to "Nereid" folder and it works like a charm lol

Shame on my on trying to keep my data dir relatively overseeable :D

Thanks for the help from a stupid user and sorry to let you think something got broke ;)

Back to stuffing in more mods xD

Well, I'm doing support for real customers, too. And trust me, they do sometimes way more stupid things to break software they have payed several million dollars for...

Edited by Nereid

Final Frontier 0.5.3 is online

Changes:

• Most recent toolbar included
  • New ribbons: Grant Tour and Jool Tour (no first ribbon variants, because of some problems awarding them correctly)

Download FinalFrontier

EDIT: Next I will be working on is a better integration with other mods. FAR is currently supported but with a workaround to avoid hard dependencies. Installing FF should never require other mods and I need a similar solution for NanoGauges, too. After this I will try to add support for mods that alter the solar system

Edited by Nereid

I'm so excited to get off work and give the new update a shot. Thanks for the quick work!

Wrong quote.

someone explain to me why this isn't listed among the top recommended mods, and why didn't I know about this until now?

Don't know. At the time I have started this, I didn't expect this amount of feedback. Most players (including me) want parts, more parts and some other parts. So plugins without parts get overlooked to often. Until a few weeks ago I have never used FAR. Now after using it to get it working together with FF I'm using it in my real games, too.

Edited by Nereid

Just had this issue aswell and narrowed it to FF, using the 64 version.

To add to Montyben:

In the main game window where the option is to open/resume saved games, the saved games popup doesn`t appears at all.

You can click it 100 times with nothing happening.

You are allowed to create a new game (popup) but after accepting nothing happens again and you remain in the screen and the menu doesn`t work at all to go back.

Here as well. I'll post up logs and a list of DLLs later when I'm home. Not running anything that changes the celestials *except* for changing textures with TextureReplacer.

Here as well. I'll post up logs and a list of DLLs later when I'm home. Not running anything that changes the celestials *except* for changing textures with TextureReplacer.

Just to save some time: Did you install FF in GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier?

Edited by Nereid

EDIT: Next I will be working on is a better integration with other mods. FAR is currently supported but with a workaround to avoid hard dependencies. Installing FF should never require other mods and I need a similar solution for NanoGauges, too. After this I will try to add support for mods that alter the solar system

Sounds awesome. KSP without Final Frontier is like eggs and bacon without ketchup. A must have Mod I've really enjoyed for the past several months. Just out of curiosity, would you consider moving the FF button to the stock GUI toolbar such as Ferram has done with FAR and KIDS? His mods have seemingly avoided a number of incompatibilities I'm reading about on the forums. . .

Please check the installation path. I think its not correct because of

[ERR 11:43:55.481] FF: texture Nereid/FinalFrontier/Ribbons/Sun/SphereOfInfluence

Is this file existing: <KSP-Install-Folder>/GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier/Ribbons/Sun/SphereOfInfluence.png ?

I had two reports with exactly the same log outputs and both have extracted the archive not directly into GameData.

Just out of curiosity, would you consider moving the FF button to the stock GUI toolbar such as Ferram has done with FAR and KIDS? His mods have seemingly avoided a number of incompatibilities I'm reading about on the forums. . .

Maybe. I have to get rid of the hard dependency to the toolbar first. Then we will see.

BTW: I have given up with the 64bit version of KSP just because of the decoupler bug. But now SQUAD should know about it and maybe they will find a workaround or fix for this. Until then 32 bit again...

Please check the installation path. I think its not correct because of

[ERR 11:43:55.481] FF: texture Nereid/FinalFrontier/Ribbons/Sun/SphereOfInfluence

Is this file existing: <KSP-Install-Folder>/GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier/Ribbons/Sun/SphereOfInfluence.png ?

I had two reports with exactly the same log outputs and both have extracted the archive not directly into GameData.

Something was wrong with my install -- I had the correct install path and the latest plugins, but was missing multiple ribbons. Totally a glitch on my end, but maybe FF could be made more robust with missing assets? If a ribon isn't found replace it with a placeholder image.

Something was wrong with my install -- I had the correct install path and the latest plugins, but was missing multiple ribbons. Totally a glitch on my end, but maybe FF could be made more robust with missing assets? If a ribon isn't found replace it with a placeholder image.

Well, that wont work. An image could be missing, too... But I can show some text ("missing texture") instead.

Looks like the FAR adapter needs an update for the most recent FAR. Getting this spammed in my logs:

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FerramAerospaceResearch, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
at Nereid.FinalFrontier.GameUtils.ConvertSpeedToMachNumber (.CelestialBody body, Double atmDensity, Double altitude, Vector3 velocity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.Extensions.MachNumberHorizontal (.Vessel vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.MachNumberAchievement.Check (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.checkAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current, .EventReport report, Boolean hasToBeFirst) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.checkAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.CheckAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState currentVesselState, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.CheckAchievements (.Vessel vessel, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.OnVesselSituationChange (HostedFromToAction`2 e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EventData`1[GameEvents+HostedFromToAction`2[Vessel,Vessel+Situations]].Fire (HostedFromToAction`2 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.updateSituation () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Looks like the FAR adapter needs an update for the most recent FAR. Getting this spammed in my logs:

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FerramAerospaceResearch, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
at Nereid.FinalFrontier.GameUtils.ConvertSpeedToMachNumber (.CelestialBody body, Double atmDensity, Double altitude, Vector3 velocity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.Extensions.MachNumberHorizontal (.Vessel vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.MachNumberAchievement.Check (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.checkAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current, .EventReport report, Boolean hasToBeFirst) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.checkAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState previous, Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState current, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.CheckAchievements (Nereid.FinalFrontier.VesselState currentVesselState, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.CheckAchievements (.Vessel vessel, .EventReport report) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Nereid.FinalFrontier.EventObserver.OnVesselSituationChange (HostedFromToAction`2 e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EventData`1[GameEvents+HostedFromToAction`2[Vessel,Vessel+Situations]].Fire (HostedFromToAction`2 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.updateSituation () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I will solve this tomorrow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.