[discontinued] Minimum Ambient Lighting v1.2.4

Red3Tango

@Stone Blue I will see about getting it setup on Github, the old place it was stored is not working anymore (sorry about that).

I have done preliminary tests in 1.6 and seems to be working as intended as well. I do want to recompile against latest version before updating the download(s).

New version (1.2.4) has been released, no new changes/features. Has been compiled and tested for KSP 1.6.

Still working on getting source code easily available, but with Holidays it has been a little hectic so please bear with me.

• 10 months later...
On 1/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, Red3Tango said:

New version (1.2.4) has been released, no new changes/features. Has been compiled and tested for KSP 1.6.

Still working on getting source code easily available, but with Holidays it has been a little hectic so please bear with me.

Still waiting for the source code

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, Craze said:

Everything is great and simple. Is it possible to add a few amenities?
1. Ability to move the mod control panel.
2. Add 2-3 mode switches. (E.g. Night/Day / Stream)
Thanks for the mod

Just an FYI:

• My release already has the movable mod control panel
  • My release also has individual settings for each scene
  • I am working on an update to provide a "Streaming" mode

I hope to have the next release out today

Since OP has referred to another thread for continued development, I have locked this one to avoid confusion. @Red3Tango, thank you for all your work with this mod, it's much appreciated. If you would ever like to have this unlocked, please just report this post along with your request.