Mod bundler for "Real Solar System" (DEFUNCT)

jamis

Jamis I used your mod bundler a lot and it is a blessing for all those that got a little confused in the hash that is the install procedure for Real Solar System. Thank you for the work you did, even though you have to end it. I'm hopeing your work inspired some future modders that might tackle those problems.

If no one else steps up I'll try to at least keep it current with my stuff--it's a wonderful tool and has saved me a ton of tech-support time, since installation is the #1 issue people have.

Wow, you want to work on ANOTHER mod? WHEN DO YOU SLEEP?????

My attempt at RSS mod-packing skillz

http://i.imgur.com/3qGNpVo.jpg

:(

I´m sorry, but that is kinda funny :D

Heh, I *don't* particularly want to work on another mod, and I don't get enough sleep. :P

OtherBarry (who has thankfully stepped up to maintain the manifest and handle tech support on this thread) and I will have something for you before too long.

Heh, I *don't* particularly want to work on another mod, and I don't get enough sleep. :P

OtherBarry (who has thankfully stepped up to maintain the manifest and handle tech support on this thread) and I will have something for you before too long.

No wonder, that you don't get enough sleep, NathanKell... I am amazed, that you get ANY sleep!

But it's good to hear, that this is being worked on!

Keep on rocking!

Edited by BadRocketsCo.

• 3 weeks later...
is it stil working ?

Theoretically, yes it still works, however, it's manifest hasn't been updated in about a month, so depending on where they've been hosted and how much they've been updated, some mods will work fine, some mods will download old versions, and some mods won't work at all.

I'm in the process of updating it, but I've been fairly busy recently, so it might be a little while. If all goes to plan, it'll be ready by the scheduled forum downtime, and then I'll test it over those few days and then start a new thread once the forums are back up.

However, I'll only be updating the manifest files, any work needing to be done to the bundler itself will probably not happen, or at least not for a while.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.