Hyper-Realistic KSP (30+ mods)

Rjhere

Yea, you could basically delete every fuel tank that are included in mods and stock, the only benefit you get from included tanks is the design on them, although that's not a big of a deal. Butch'a shouldn't delete every part...

Basically I would recommend only deleting engines and fuel tanks, just to have that access to a variety of useful construction parts and other utilities etc. You gotta judge that yourself though!

Oh no, I'm going to be downloading lots more mods (I found one that has re-sized stock structural stuff) and I will be using this for the realism aspect. How does RSS change the distances between planets? I know it changes their size.

Oh no, I'm going to be downloading lots more mods (I found one that has re-sized stock structural stuff) and I will be using this for the realism aspect. How does RSS change the distances between planets? I know it changes their size.

It adjusts everything to real parameters, like how the Moon is in a inclined orbit, and quite eccentric too, DV to get into orbit is 9,5km/s, Although distances between planets would kinda be the same... Just times 10...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just discovered this and I will continue keeping an eye on this. Thank you a lot for this! Also, a realistic mod would be kOs, since it gives you automated launces, but with the difference, that you have to write the scripts yourself, kinda, like real stuff works.

Your computer is worth more than your car...lol

Hey, I actually like Ford. They are amongst the simplest, and most user friendly cars, AND you actually can more or less fix things on them yourself without needing lots of unnecessary equipment just x brand car, or a huuuuge hassle to get to example, the thermostat.

Also come from a car family, were everyone loves cars and my dad even built he's own custom 66 Ford Mustang GT-350R. A norwegian american car enthusiast's magazine even said it's the most unique and awesomest Mustang in Norway, and definately would make the list on worlwide contests.

977464_610670332303506_126268213_o.jpg

It's truly a special, insanely detailed car. No corner or detail, and I repeat, NO corner or detail are not thought through.

Hey, I actually like Ford. They are amongst the simplest, and most user friendly cars, AND you actually can more or less fix things on them yourself without needing lots of unnecessary equipment just x brand car, or a huuuuge hassle to get to example, the thermostat.

Also come from a car family, were everyone loves cars and my dad even built he's own custom 66 Ford Mustang GT-350R. A norwegian american car enthusiast's magazine even said it's the most unique and awesomest Mustang in Norway, and definately would make the list on worlwide contests.

-image-snip-to-improve-readability-of-thread-

It's truly a special, insanely detailed car. No corner or detail, and I repeat, NO corner or detail are not thought through.

That's very impressive. Wow!

To get back on topic, I know nothing about installers, but how hard is it to code one? That way you just run it, and all the mods are ready.

That's very impressive. Wow!

To get back on topic, I know nothing about installers, but how hard is it to code one? That way you just run it, and all the mods are ready.

That was the original idea, but that requires I get permission of every mod maker that has a part in this. And some are doomed, in lack of a better word, to say no. I also have no idea how to make an installer, but I will make detailed instructions whenever I get the time to do so.

https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/977464_610670332303506_126268213_o.jpg

Wasn't knocking on Ford. They used to make great cars. But your computer is worth more than your Ford Focus. Which is no Mustang. Pretty far from it.

Wasn't knocking on Ford. They used to make great cars. But your computer is worth more than your Ford Focus. Which is no Mustang. Pretty far from it.

Well, in your sight it may be worth more, but I love it! It's great to drive, it's an awesome feeling everytime. That's why I called'er Joplin... Like Janis Joplin...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.