Fake Weaponry Showcase

ping111

Salutations.

I have recently amassed a large quantity of Nerf guns. I have also made and bought several other fake weapons.

This here\'s a video of my arsenal of dull weapons:

http://youtu.be/SpnqbIXzvfM

In order:

Comb Balisong (Butterfly Knife/'Spy knife')

Combat knives with hand guards

Paper crossbow (non-functional)

Renaissance Mercenary War Hammer

Let me know what you think, and maybe, if you like it, I\'ll do a little showcase of my Nerf arsenal.

Godspeed.

Salutations.

I have recently amassed a large quantity of Nerf guns. I have also made and bought several other fake weapons.

This here\'s a video of my arsenal of dull weapons:

In order:

Comb Balisong (Butterfly Knife/'Spy knife')

Combat knives with hand guards

Paper crossbow (non-functional)

Renaissance Mercenary War Hammer

Let me know what you think, and maybe, if you like it, I\'ll do a little showcase of my Nerf arsenal.

Godspeed.

They\'re nice and all if you\'re attacked by a rock, but you\'ll be slaughtered if anyone brings scissors.

And they won\'t do any good against zombies. You should get something like...

bang.jpg

Guest GroundHOG-2010

They\'re nice and all if you\'re attacked by a rock, but you\'ll be slaughtered if anyone brings scissors.

And they won\'t do any good against zombies. You should get something like...

bang.jpg

He is 11, How will he get the gun licence to get the guns ( I think).

He is 11, How will he get the gun licence to get the guns ( I think).

Three states in the USA requires a purchaser permit for long guns. Four for Handguns (that I am positive on) New Jersey Massachussetts and Illionios require a purchaser to get a permit, Nebraska requires only lhandguns.

Most states if your eighteen and do not have any legal issues, you can walk into a store that has a FFL holder and you can purchase whatever you want.

Also take a guess as to what these two rifles are (they are mine).

Three states in the USA requires a purchaser permit for long guns. Four for Handguns (that I am positive on) New Jersey Massachussetts and Illionios require a purchaser to get a permit, Nebraska requires only lhandguns.

Most states if your eighteen and do not have any legal issues, you can walk into a store that has a FFL holder and you can purchase whatever you want.

Luckily, I\'m not American! But yes, I am 11.

Also take a guess as to what these two rifles are (they are mine).

.22 rifles with scopes ( i know because i have a .22 myself)

Pretty good. Though its a 6079. A Model 60 only made in 1979 and put in a Glenfield stock.

Also, pretty nice 795, that isn\'t a can on it is it?

Yeah, just a cheapy $30ish one. Doesn\'t take high velocity ammo well. Killed the last one that way. :P I want to get another for my CZ, one that will handle HV ammo, but haven\'t gotten around to it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.