Team Fortress 2

Rainbowtrout

I played TF2 at ~2011, but currently my interest slowly fall off to the point that I'm bored of it for no reason at all, replaced with Dota 2.

I'm usually plays 32 player 2fort server or MvM server, still trying to beat the wave 666

I love playing spy on 2fort. You know, scare the snipers so they're busy watching for me instead of heatshooting my buddies. Plus, it's hilarius as **** when I (cloaked with the C&D) Disguise as different classes and start screaming "Help!" right behind them. :sticktongue:

That game never gets old.

Its a totally different FPS, It has an insane attention to balance.

Once you get past the initial phase and start learning maps and learning what classes can do, It gets really fun.

Its even better if you get a group of people and have a regular server, you can even do some MVM.

And because nobody has said it yet. Hats.

Happy now? Besides, if I was any house appliance, I'd be a toaster.

No, not happy. I would actually like you to be a toaster. I myself am more inclined to be an electric kettle myself, should I have got the chance. Ah well, can't have all... I'll stay the little black bicycle I am : (

I have played some 10 hours since I downloaded it, and I also bought premium, because my friends persuaded me to join their clan. But I don't play it on regular basis, especially now, when studying is my first priority. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.