Survive That Attack!

Souper

My body gets infected with the Green flu (from left 4 dead) right before said disappearance of my nervous system, and then some random guy TOUCHES and SHAKES my dead body and says "WAIK UP!!11!!111!" and then he turns into a zombie, and then attacks the next poster.

Edited by Souper

I am on Bop, remember? you are on a restaurant on Kerbin. Attack denied.

I invent LQ-84i (Blade Wolf (11JRidding)) and program him to attack the next poster.

Edited by Souper

I deflect it with the Blade Wolf impostor (a hunk of sharp objects duct taped together in a wolf like shape), keeping me safe from all harm. I then teleport to Kerbin and unleash the REAL Blade Wolf on you (11JRidding again), to attack the next poster!

Edited by Souper

Blade wolf has heat vision, and locates you. After he shred you to pieces, he attacks the next poster (if you are pallidium corp again, he will eat you)

Edited by Souper

I am still able to get to you :rolleyes:

I have no idea what Ecky Thump is, and through doing so, am not affected by it

I then slice through the Earth (Or Kerbin, whichever is used), and it splits in two. I use this to locate Palladium's bunker, climb in said bunker, allow gravity to pull the planet back together, then slice Palladium_Corp to pieces

I do the same to the next poster

I watched the episode, which I assumed was your attack.

The next user is stuffed in a space suit that has poison ivy leaves in it, and then thrown into space. Also, hyper allergies to poison ivy leaves that may cause death. (No antihistamines.)

Do to the fact that I am a Creeper I have no allergies and just float in space.......Waiting........watching......drinking tea made from these wonderful leaves......and planning for when the next poster

pilots his space ship a little to close.

the next poster does just that.........Le BOOM,BA!

I teleport to Eve's surface so i'm not in the way.

Realizing i didn't have a spacesuit, i survive for 1200 seconds before i die of lack of oxygen. (other then oxygen, you can survive Eve for as much as 2400 seconds (4 minutes) before catastrophic heat stroke.

The next poster suffers the same fate.

Edited by Souper

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.