Survive That Attack!

Souper

Since were' outside universes we make our own physics. I say antimatter dosn't do anything.

I create an identical universe A, and go to earth, for: 1. MOAR FOOD. 2. MOAR BOSTERZ. 3.HELLO, SAILOR.

My Flareon Army makes Universe E and Gravity dosen't exist. Teleporting dosen't exist. Protons don't exist.

I teleport the next poster to Universe E

I punch you really hard in the temple, knocking you out instantly. Chuck norris sends me back to the real universe.

The cops mistake the next poster for me, and try to arrest them for poke-cruelty.

Effortlessly deflected when i use my magic keyboard to delete Universe E, the asteroid, and teleport me back to the real universe.

After discovering flare blitz isn't very effect against me AT ALL, i effortlessly mow down Fyre's Flareon Army with my magic keyboard.

I do the same to the next poster.

--------------------------------------------------ULTIMATE BETRAYAL----------------------------------------------------

Edited by Souper

I punch the seperatron out of the way. They're tiny. Poor Jeb falls flat on his face. It's a real giggle and we got a great story out of it so we just laughed it off, headed to the Winchester, had a drink, and waited for the whole thing to blow over.

I persuade Jeb, in his drunken state, to attack the next user.

Fine. I am knocked out. But since i'm right behind you, you're in the way, and therefore are not harmed because you are a kraken.

The next poster falls victim to my hi-tech totally non-magic laz0r gun, which activated when i fell on my back.

I hack the forums and ban all the moderators FOREVER. Seeing as i am no longer banned from using hi tech, i then proceed to rip the next poster's jaw off with my bare hands.

I have a rubber suit on.

I then eat a whole tub of sugar and run really fast off of a cliff, where i then land on the next poster at 200 m/s.

Edited by Souper

It turns out I can liquify my body and merge it with other peoples' bodies. I liquify and get splattered everywhere as you hit me

I merge with the next poster's body, and run off a cliff with it, before unmerging and hitting the ground safely, with my body fully restored (PS: It's a cliff over 100m high)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.