Survive That Attack!

Souper

Matter nor positive energy can penetrate the shield grid. The TIDP takes the energy for itself to power the weapons array.

As for my retaliatory strike, I launch a few TCAWs, but my tactical array temporarily loses resolution, causing them to fly towards the next poster instead.

You have about .08 seconds.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, but I recalibrate the transphasic dilithium warp crystal matrix, creating a level two gravitometric anomaly that dimensionally relocates the phaser beams to the next poster.

I had to borrow my friends cow for all of the BS in the post...

I happen to be in a robot equipped with a Hyper Jammer. I activate it, and the resultant multiple images allow me to evade.

Since the robot is a modified Gespenst, I activate the plasma stakes, charging at the next poster with intent to Jet Magnum them.

• 5 weeks later...

I "Rage against the dying of the light" and move to another star system (*cough* Interstellar).

I throw the Matrix (from the 1984 Transformers movie) at the next poster.

Where did the train come from?

Kiwi1960 was killed instantly by a non existent train that someone dreamed up ..... but before he died... he flicked Jeb's toothpick at the next poster....

The game happened to be Sonic '06. Oh hi I rek you using unlimited gem powahs.

(NOTE: I do not actually own that game. Or the consoles it was released on. I just know what I do from LPs)

I shoot the Black Box at the next poster. Three times. (It SHOULD count as one attack, considering you can fire three rockets from it before you need to reload...)

I do

. Rockets from the Black Box just get vaporized in the big kaboom, and everything around me is also soon going to get vaporized if nothing happens. As people say, when the world goes all like "I'm just gonna fall apart now, don't mind me"...

Hehe, always wanted to do that...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.