Survive That Attack!

Souper

• 4 months later...
I manage to get inside Vault 85.

The next poster awakes from cryonic storage 200 years later and leaves Vault 111, then immediately is left with an army of spawncamping radroaches outside the entrance. Edited by Souper

After realizing there is no way of contacting NASA and that I'm not Matt Damon, I spend 5 days gathering water onto my plane. On day 6 I take off and set it to autopilot at low altitude to look for signs of intelligence as I conserve my energy by lieing down, crying, in a fetal position, drinking my own tears and ..... At 9:11 AM on day 37 my plane encounters a large city on a half island, still flying at a low altitude. I stand up for the first time in weeks with sheer joy only to gargle and drown in my own tears, falling into a pud-

The user below me is in the trade center of that city. My plane didn't update it's maps app so it's headed straight for it. Terrified, as you look through your pockets the only item you happen to find on hand is a lighter, used condom, 1337 metric tons of thermite, 69 gallons of gas, Edited by Astronomer

I strategically place the thermite and gas, then, right before the plane crashes, I use the lighter to ignite the whole mess, making people speculation whether or not it was an inside job for the next few decades.

However, in the meantime, the building is falling onto a schoolbus full of schoolchildren who were away on a school field trip and were just heading back to the school are about to get schooled. Did I mention you are driving? And you don't have any gas (where do you think I got it from?).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The chainsword engages with a rack I integrated into my armor, tearing it from your hand. It now roams the landscape, terrorizing the populace with decapitated rats and slashed tires.

I augment all your food with chemicals hypergolic to stomach acid.

I throw your rotten food away into the trash bin and buy some new food.

I fire my homemade magnetic rifle at the next entity that posts on this thread in this KSP forum.

Edited by Monkey29399

I simply sidestep.

The next user is inserted into a warp field. It is unstoppable from the inside, and the violent Hawking radiation prevents communication with the outside world. Oh, and if you do stop, the entire star system is sterilized by the bow shock.

I use my Quantum Swap Device to swap position and velocity in space with the next poster, effectively putting them in my same predicament while i help myself to all the goodies in their fridge! Muahahahaha!

You miss, and fly into your fridge and die.

I obtain a ghillie suit, a sniper rifle, some ammunition for the sniper rifle, and climb a tree near the next poster's house with their front door in view in the middle of the night. Then, it's only a matter of time before they walk out the door.....

Edited by Souper

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.