Survive That Attack!

Souper

27 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Wait, you wanted to recall that star? My megaflagship already ate it.

The lack of a star could prove distressing to all future posters, though.

I send a suoer secret suoer signal to your megaflagship, it then ignites and becomes the star it consumed, completely and irreversibly disentigrating the megaflagship. 

I send a set of ripples in space time that cause all satellites in the system to impact Jool, this includes all planets except Jool, for the next poster to solve

My flagship consumes the debris to repair the superficial damage caused by the star's ignition. I decide not to take that star back.

During my attempts to gather more ents (as my flagship was recently disentigrated), I made a slight mistake and smashed a rather large hole in the nearest planet.

Luckily, I'm the warden of a Penal Colony on Venus. The Debris simply burns up in the atmosphere. I rally my guards, and they incite a riot. I subtly guide the Venusian rioters towards the next poster.

On June 8, 2016 at 11:04 AM, RocketSquid said:

The shrimpy little explosion is insufficient to so much as scratch my flagship's hull.

During my attempts to repair previous damage using material from asteroids, I got slightly carried away and used the entirety of Dres.

And the standard autonomously appearing asteroid appears and then slans into the hull of you flagship, converting you entire ship back to Dres. 

I have convinced the Zkraken to settle dres, and convinced him to destroy anything that moves on dres, you are frozen in fear. 

12 hours ago, PB666 said:

And the standard autonomously appearing asteroid appears and then slans into the hull of you flagship, converting you entire ship back to Dres. 

I have convinced the Zkraken to settle dres, and convinced him to destroy anything that moves on dres, you are frozen in fear. 

I welcome the Kraken back, as he has been my loyal pet for quite some time now. I also retrieve the asteriod and use it to further repair my flagship.

The debris created when Dres was reformed hits the next eight posters!

3 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

I welcome the Kraken back, as he has been my loyal pet for quite some time now. I also retrieve the asteriod and use it to further repair my flagship.

The debris created when Dres was reformed hits the next eight posters!

But this was the Zkraken, and he eats you, game over.

1 hour ago, RocketSquid said:

I deploy my hydrazine-based distress ink and ignite it with rocket engines, exploding the Zkraken.

The Dres debris is still going to hit the next seven posters, who now also have to deal with a shower of baked Zkraken bits.

But the Zkraken was pregarrs and produced 8 spawn that also ate your remains (as the last act you took was to blow her up you also blew yourself into little tiny zkraken snacks). The little babies now patrol the dres asteroid field eating any ship that enters. Thier genetic code was rewritten with CRISPR to make then consume any mechanical object that comes into Dres's SOI, including atomatrons. 

My next attack was already completed, i added code to the babies to make them parthenogenic, and they empregnate themselves with each meal spreading thems selves around the kerbol system with any spaceship encounter and spot fledgling spacecraft on the launch pad swoop down and consume them producing spwan as they eat. 

Edited by PB666

They are fortunately unable to eat the fortress's nanoassemblers, which, in accordance with my orders, destroy everything with Zkraken DNA. Additionally, as a squid, I have no bones to break and I am highly heat resistant due to my rocket propulsion.

The next five posters still have to deal with Dres debris, which has already destroyed PB666 due to his lack of any attempts to defend against it.

15 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

They are fortunately unable to eat the fortress's nanoassemblers, which, in accordance with my orders, destroy everything with Zkraken DNA. Additionally, as a squid, I have no bones to break and I am highly heat resistant due to my rocket propulsion.

The next five posters still have to deal with Dres debris, which has already destroyed PB666 due to his lack of any attempts to defend against it.

Unfortunately your previous attack failed to destroy the Zkraken that have spread throughout the Kerbol galaxy chasing rogue spaceships. The have evolved into the Zraken and are mad as hell because of the nanoassembler attacked their kind, they have swarmed back into the kerbol system, haven consumed comets and other space debris and multiplied. Having grown in numbers by the trillions, they swarm back and use the nanoassembler affinity to bind to them, attempting to consume the DNA they become irreversibly locked down and the Zraken then dive into Kerbol, destroying every single last one of the Nanoassemblers (either in our outside of the kerbol system). One billion of these grab the squidy skin and stretch it out to the size of Jool and then plunge into Kerbol, vaporizing the rocket squid. The remainder take Dres and gently push it into extra-kerbol orbit. The next 5 poster attack is completely neutralized, and the system is now free of all squidy-forms.

The Zraken now have a perpetual lifeforce of their own found a computer chip with PB666's entire genetic code, they then reconstitute PB666 and implant the DNA into a derilict female kerbol in a lost ship, therefore creating another PB666, the small kerbal is then implanted in a the Zkraken matriarch in deep interstellar space, who then commutes the entire history of the kerbol system into PB666 brain including all previous attacks and technologies. Learning of this the two design a super-stealth deep space vessel that is undetectable, using local debris they spawn a pentillion small ships that patrol the edge of the kerbol system looking for Rocket Squid crafts. Some having completed this process they reported back to the Zkraken matriarch, who then recreates the Kraken-1A prototype and the new Zraken-B type that comsumes any biologic it finds in the system, particularly looking for rocket squid spawn.

Fortunately, my mind and DNA have been encoded into an indestructible, 9-dimensional object. Meanwhile, the various krakens utterly exterminate all Zkraken and Zraken crafts and organisms because, by Jool, the Kerbals are their species to harass and they're not going to let any fancy, genetically-modified superorganisms mess with THEIR toys.

The next three posters will still need to deal with Dres debris, which has once again destroyed PB666.

21 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Fortunately, my mind and DNA have been encoded into an indestructible, 9-dimensional object. Meanwhile, the various krakens utterly exterminate all Zkraken and Zraken crafts and organisms because, by Jool, the Kerbals are their species to harass and they're not going to let any fancy, genetically-modified superorganisms mess with THEIR toys.

The next three posters will still need to deal with Dres debris, which has once again destroyed PB666.

Since KSP is a game in the unity game engine its dimensions are limited to 3 spatial, and therefore you died. End game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.