Survive That Attack!

Souper

38 minutes ago, Abel101126 said:

I call 9 mercenaries to hunt for next poster. 

Nine for mortal men... doomed to die... bwaahahahaha
(sorry, I had to)

Let's see... How about I plant a thumper and call upon Shai-Hulud to visit the next poster???

7 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Nine for mortal men... doomed to die... bwaahahahaha
(sorry, I had to)

Let's see... How about I plant a thumper and call upon Shai-Hulud to visit the next poster???

Sorry,but I take a Tsar Bomba in my bag everyday.

I killed the sandworm using a Tsar Bomba.

And I deployed a level 3 sentry in next poster's house.

• 4 months later...

yes due to doing an isru operation with an lvl5 engineer timewarped 1000000x kal overclocked 2100000x(u cant overclock isru in real ksp) overdrive dome(mindustry) 275%

draining all ore in united states including harmful weapons

the next guy would use this amount of lf in terms of nerv,starting from leo,to get somewhere(only counting dv and not the tyranny of rocket(like,there is a conctractable pipe between my station and the craft))

Little did you know i am an admin. I ban you for cheating

Spoiler

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to say i'm a moderator or anything, that waa just for purposes of fun and the game, i didn't even say moderator, but admin. So don't @ me mods

I send Boba Fett after the next poster

This forced, background character is not well known at my place. Nobody cares if he comes.

42 minutes ago, Maria Sirona said:

i didn't even say moderator, but admin.

As everyone with a cheap ADSL router, where "admin" is default name.

In addition to Boba, somebody sends his brother Biba.

I switch the light off. The photons disappear.

22 minutes ago, Maria Sirona said:

WHO?????

"Biba and Boba, two (stupid persons)". Characters from a known indecent rhyme, an allegory of a couple of (stupid persons) in whole.

Death Star shoots a beam of darkness.

Edited by kerbiloid

Do you mean, "weak scale'd chainsaws"? They're very weak, so don't expect much damage.

On the other hand, using BDArmory (or any other mod that include nukes, including overclocked fireworks!), my craft has some H-bombs.

Boom incoming!!!

Easy peasy lemon squeasy. I beam them straight into the ship's brig.

RT-2PM2 "Topol-M" cold-launched three-stage solid-propellant silo-based ICBM (InterContental Ballistic Missile) which can effectively control the board, leaving us in an advantage when it comes to material and the development of our pieces, INCOMING!

• 3 months later...

Did I have to use these old Nuclear Anti-ballistic missiles? 

The "Warmaker"(Still WIP in my game) is a three-stage solid-propellant underwater-based(basically a big ore tank underwater that can float to the surface and launch the missile in less than 2 mins.)IRBM(Because it can only hit island airfield). It can strike the island airfield with 6 nuclear warheads and it can reach 9g! And it's the most cheap and most worse in it's family! I just launched it to you carrying 6 Thermonuclear warhead! Prediction arriving time: less than 1 min. 

Edited by Abel Military Services

You teleported me into Mark Watney's hab. He is very happy that he can see a human. 

The "Ksar Komba"antimatter bomb is very dangerous. It is capable of wiping out Island Airfield and KSC from the map using it's 0. 1% power. Now I've attached it on an ICBM that will arrive in less than 30s. BTW you can't intercept it because you will instantly detonate the bomb and it will make you and half of the planet wiped out of the map. 

16 minutes ago, Abel Military Services said:

You teleported me into Mark Watney's hab. He is very happy that he can see a human. 

The "Ksar Komba"antimatter bomb is very dangerous. It is capable of wiping out Island Airfield and KSC from the map using it's 0. 1% power. Now I've attached it on an ICBM that will arrive in less than 30s. BTW you can't intercept it because you will instantly detonate the bomb and it will make you and half of the planet wiped out of the map. 

I teleport to the other side of the planet and Watney left the hab already

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.