Survive That Attack!

Souper

You hit the Kraken Drive I just made with the blade. The blade activates the drive, bringing your wing blade along with it while accelerating at a rate of 10000m/s/s until it impacts the next poster at a velocity of 2.9*10^6 m/s an inordinately long amount of time later. The sort of velocity here leaves very, VERY little time to react due to lightspeed delay.

It actually hits my neutronium building in the Gamma Quadrant which contains an Iconian gateway. I use that gateway to transport a deuterium-antideuterium bomb weighing 30 pounds (10 pounds of which is the deuterium and antideuterium) to the next poster's current location. I then close the gateway. The next poster now has one second to escape before a catastrophic explosion occurs (said explosion will probably have a high enough energy to make a 100-mile wide crater on the surface of Earth). If you don't know what most of what I'm taking about is, go watch some Star Trek: Deep Space 9 on Netflix.

I'm in a lighthugger moving at 99%c, so I move out of the 100-mile range within .6 milliseconds.

While slowing down to my next destination, I release a cloud of probes to survey the system ahead of me. Moving at .1c and with a mass of 5kg each, one probe is headed toward the next poster to impact with something like 2e15 Joules of energy, or about 500 kilotons of TNT.

I deflect it with a duct tape shield that I made out of duct tape that I stole from MacGyver, and the probe bounces off harmlessly. I then hire MacGyver to construct a weapon of mass destruction out of the probe debris and use it on the next poster.

I evacuate the universe in an inter-dimensional Escape PodTM and when I decide it's safe, I re-enter the universe in the exact location of the next poster. No amount of duct tape can save you now! (Unless it I'd 4D Duct Tape)

Edited by mikeman7918

I hit the ball and I use my trusty warp drive shoes to complete 10 home runs AND escape to the opposite side of the world before the explosion hits me. The next poster is on the opposite team as me and is in the general area when the explosion hit, and the worst part is: you lost the game 0 to 10...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.