Survive That Attack!

Souper

I am onboard the Foundation flagship.

The Foundation fleet attacks itself and retreats while still blowing each other up.

I call in an star-sized planet-eating monster from the 8th dimension that can teleport via wormholes, go FTL, resist antimatter and nukes, along with melting anyone who dares to step on its surface with its completely toxic atmosphere. I then aim this monster the next poster, and set it loose (While teleporting myself halfway to the next galaxy)

Your attempt to backstab me leads to you triggering the mobile stasis emitters that I install at every place I live in to protect me, allowing me to simply change my location and shoot you in the head the moment I deactivate the field. I then take that blade of yours and send it to the local mass relay along with the coordinates of the next poster. That poster has 10 seconds to evacuate their current location.(The mass relay I used has a variance of up to 10 meters at a distance of 100 lightyears, so the targeting is uncertain.)

Well, doom can go jump in a lake because my warp drive shoes broke while I was being flung by the mainsail. By random chance, they became teleporter shoes and they teleported me to safety, again by chance. The broken warp drive/teleporter shoes, against all odds, teleport onto the feet of the next poster and they proceed to do who-knows-what.

It appears you have spontaneously created an Infinite Improbability Drive!

I calculate the odds of the next poster becoming in danger of imminent death via a rouge wormhole sucking them into space.

A rouge wormhole sucks the next poster into space.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.