Ship Icons

We currently have icons for Capsules, Landers, Space Stations, Bases, Rovers, Probes, and Debris but not Spaceplanes or Planes in general. A new icon would be a simple thing to implement in my opinion and the community as a whole would appreciate it and take it as a sign that Squad is still willing to listen to play input.

We currently have icons for Capsules, Landers, Space Stations, Bases, Rovers, Probes, and Debris but not Spaceplanes or Planes in general. A new icon would be a simple thing to implement in my opinion and the community as a whole would appreciate it and take it as a sign that Squad is still willing to listen to play input.

What about an Space Lab? I'm tired of naming one kerb science labs space stations.

I'd like if besides selecting an icon, I could select a color for that icon (from a palette of some 8-16 colors) so I can mark my different missions in different colors.

This would be fantastic.

Multi-part ship icon, more variety in probe icons (probe lander, probe impactor, etc.), aircraft icon, and possibly some more variation in station icons (science station, refueling station).

I think rather than add too many more base icon ship types, there should be subtypes. Aircraft would be a nice touch and multi-part ship would be good, but then adding sub-types would add a lot moer diversity without adding as much clutter to the name-change UI.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.