Harnessing the Kraken: Eeloo in 11 hours!

Comrade Jenkens

Do you think a Krakeb Drive is possible?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a Krakeb Drive is possible?

• In Practice
    • In Theory
    • Not at all

Ancient language of the Duna people!!!!

Maybe the Kraken wiped them out when they poked it too much and left SSTV's to warn us!

Holy crap...

Ive overloaded Google!

It cannot compute ancient technology of K Drive!

Google

414. That’s an error.

The requested URL /search... is too large to process. That’s all we know.

You guys try pasting TíÃÂî̂hÉ̗̯̟̖̻̹eÙ̟̟̱̖̪ãì̌̉̇ ̥̲ÉÎ̞å̊̿ìp̬Î̱ÃÂ̚Åo̩ÚÕÓ̘Ãâ€Ã¡ÂºÆ’̘� �ÌÂeÙÎÖ̖̻̱̗ïär̳̤̻̭̓ã̉ ̼̰ÌÂÌ“Ì¿Ì‚ÌÂío̲Éí̉fṴ̳̘̳̮̰̀Ã¥é̀̎ç çÒ ̤ÃÂÌ­Ãâ€Ãâ€Ãâ€ÃŒÂ²Ã‹Ì‘ÌŽÌ„k̟̟̳̽ÃÂ¥ÃÂÆÃ¥ÅrÚÙ̽̒ ìÃ¥éî̽á¸ÂÃâ„¢Ãâ€Ã©ÃŠÌ…Ì¿k̯Ú̽ē̊éÃÅ’n̂̽Ëé� � ÃÂ̯̱̺ÃÂÇï̅̀c̅̋×̄̽̀oÇæmÑ̓pÕÖ̪̪ ̬É̱æÌ̓ÃÂeÃŽÃâ€ÃŒÅ¾ÃŒÂ³Ãâ€ÃŠÌ‘lÌ¥ÃÂ̳ÌÂ̹̹Öíìs� �̭ÌÂÆ̒Ìâ€Ã‚× ÈÃ¥Ì̒̉ì̚y̹Õ̫Ãâ€ÃŒÅ½ÃŠËÌÂ̈oÓ̲̯ÌÂu̲××� �×Ë̽æ into google.

Fuel is officially obsolete, why use fuel when you can point, press g and be to another planet in but a few minutes.

Until 0.24 when the parts joints are redone and there is no guarantee any of this will work anymore. :( Oh well I'm guessing in the far future we may get a futuristic parts expansion.

Until 0.24 when the parts joints are redone and there is no guarantee any of this will work anymore. :( Oh well I'm guessing in the far future we may get a futuristic parts expansion.

Don't worry, we will make it work, or we could just stay in 0.23. TBH I have become really lazy at KSP since I built my own and used warp drives, I'm not entirely sure them going would be a bad thing.

My warp drives almost always break explode when I activate them. And repairing them is really dangerous, since the Kerbal always gets shot out into open space at 500m/s when I try. My space program discontinued warp drive research after poor Bill got completely vaporized.

Besides, I concur with SpaceSphereOfDeath. Warp drives are awesome, but they make interplanetary trips way too easy.

My warp drives almost always break explode when I activate them. And repairing them is really dangerous, since the Kerbal always gets shot out into open space at 500m/s when I try.

The placement of the parts and the balance of the forces at work has to be JUST so for reliability. :v

How...

Does...

This...

Work?

I think what is happening, is that the landing gear is pressing against a plate. The landing gear's compression cylinder tries to push off of the plate, but the plate does not quite register an equal and opposite force.

Thus, the craft accelerates as long as the landing gear is pressing on the plate.

...Why are people posting Zalgospeak "The Power of Kraken Compels You"?

That makes no sense to post.

It should at the very least be "The Power of Kraken Propels You".

Yes, that works better.

TËÚ̗̙Õ̫H̾̇̅ÊäE̅äÃŒÆ̂ÃÂ̺̋ÌÂÌ¥ ÃŒÂ×ÕÙ̺̩Ù̬P̀̇Ä̼O̓̒Õ̟̩̣Ç̙Wìïí̦̗EÃŒèÇÉÇ̲ŘÑÃ̟̬ ïÃÂ̭̜̲̺̮̳̼̂̂̇̓OÆ̒×̣̞̾̈Fí̋èë̦̈̌ÈÇÙ̘ÃÅ¡ êÂ̽̓éK̆Ã̤̱̰Å̦̤R̚ÛÄ̲̮̪̽Ǎ̤̦̈K̆̉Ã΋È̯̮̹Ö̘NÑ̾è̾̉Æäà̙̳̗̯PṘ×Ãâ€ÃŒÅ¾ÃŽÌºÌ»OÃÄÉ̯̼ÉÓÈÅPí̾×̟̗̦̼̫̯EÃŒÂèÃÂLÃŒâ€ÃŒË†Ã–Ó̲SÃÂÃŒḀ̂̑̽ÌÂ̭̺̘ ëÆÙ̞̻̦ỶÌÂÌŠÌÂOìÃÂÃ̆î̖̫ÌÂUÌŠ

I had a similar thing happen with a ladder.

Exiting craft to ladder but when it extended it clipped into a fuel tank. The whole ladder flew off the craft with Kerbal attached, crashed into surface then proceded to power its way along the ground, slowly, with kerbal still attached.

Could not control direction but it seemed to be traveling in a straight line with allowances for terrain. Didn't slow down.

Probably the lightest rover ever built. Sorry no pics.

Edited by SSSPutnik

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.