[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

well... at least there's some updates :/ i was kinda expecting helldriver to just go away angry and frustrated about it (because during the start it seemed you were pissed off at ksp and how it does things :P) but now that i'm seeing some progress i like what i see and am getting my intrest back :D

then again it's gonna be one of these things that i never use :(

Okay, there needs to be an actual ability for the mechjeb to control from a docking port, because NEWSFLASH! Docking ports don't fit into avionics.

NEWSFLASH-------> right click docking port and click control from here and mechjeb will, BTW why are you complaining about mechjeb in the KSO thread?

NEWSFLASH-------> right click docking port and click control from here and mechjeb will, BTW why are you complaining about mechjeb in the KSO thread?
1: Really. Really?! I already freaking did that. 2: Because it's a mechjeb problem relating to the KSO. It might just be that mechjeb can't dock for ****.

1: Really. Really?! I already freaking did that. 2: Because it's a mechjeb problem relating to the KSO. It might just be that mechjeb can't dock for ****.

MechJeb is just bad at docking, takes much too long and uses so much monopropellant.. But if you right click on the docking port and control from there, then that is where mechjeb will control from.

sPMuLqH.png

Yea thats a KSO on top of a Saturn V. Lets just say there are a few Kerbals orbiting the sun right now and I have to mount a rescue mission to get them home.

~img snip~

Yea thats a KSO on top of a Saturn V. Lets just say there are a few Kerbals orbiting the sun right now and I have to mount a rescue mission to get them home.

I thought about doing that lol.

Its all the FASA Saturn V, except for the upperstage which is the Squad j2 X

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-%28-23-5%29-FASA-3-86-Saturn-V-Beta-05-09-2014

His Saturn V is in the final stages of Beta. I highly recommended it. Its stable, the parts are practical as well as accurate. FASA is a standard in my gamedata folder.

Edited by sp1989

Its all the FASA Saturn V, except for the upperstage which is the Squad j2 X

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-%28-23-5%29-FASA-3-86-Saturn-V-Beta-05-09-2014

His Saturn V is in the final stages of Beta. I highly recommended it. Its stable, the parts are practical as well as accurate. FASA is a standard in my gamedata folder.

Thanks... I'll have to take a look at it... but Im nearing the memory limit... what with all the stuff I have installed... (I suppose I dont need the Urania system addon... probably gonna toss that when the Super 25 is done anyway.)

noob question and sorry for asking wrong place .But there anymod with large space shuttle avaiable ?

sorry for my bad english

Component Space Shuttle is the only one I know of. You could try that. (I haven't tried it - it hasn't been updated for a while, it may not work very well.)

ALternatively, if you wait a while then helldiver (the maker of this mod) will produce a new, larger version of the shuttle in this thread which looks as if it will work very well!

I suggest you spend more time here and read a little bit, it will explain everything wrong with mechjeb and you should update your .dll to the dev version works much better.

Component Space Shuttle is the only one I know of. You could try that. (I haven't tried it - it hasn't been updated for a while, it may not work very well.)

ALternatively, if you wait a while then helldiver (the maker of this mod) will produce a new, larger version of the shuttle in this thread which looks as if it will work very well!

Actually the component space shuttle is under development again here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/71360-Component-Space-Shuttle-dev-thread-IMG-heavy%21 it's still under development but Dragon01 has it working again and he is all so working on making it better.

I greatly appreciate the attention to consistency in all the details you worked on during the time I watched the stream last night. A lesser modder might've simply pasted a pattern instead of forming those magic space sheets on the shuttle's exterior one by one.

I know it's still a WIP but do you have a memory size so far you could give us? Or an eta till you'll have the 25 out? I only ask cause I may have to remove some current mods to make room and I'd rather not get any new ones only to find out the 25 takes me over the mem limit.

I know it's still a WIP but do you have a memory size so far you could give us? Or an eta till you'll have the 25 out? I only ask cause I may have to remove some current mods to make room and I'd rather not get any new ones only to find out the 25 takes me over the mem limit.

Active texture management will help that and you wont have to worry about the limit so much. It really helps!