[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

It's tuned to get cargo to orbit around stock Kerbin. Since Kerbin is way smaller than earth, it won't work out of the box for RSS. Maybe if you put it on a much larger lift vehicle...

Could you simply edit the configs and scale everything up to RSS scale? Would that mess with the aerodynamic?

Phase IV delays

Just wanted to let everyone know that phase 4 will experience some further delays as I'm currently away from my PC.

Everything is triple backed up and safe.

To do

-Finish Rover IVA

-Send latest P4 build to testers.

-complete installer with FREEMAN

-release

(the delay to the project should be a few days to a week at most)

Thank you everyone for understanding and for the great support!

aha that may work than :) i will look for it now, btw is there a new version? cause i think i had it installed

yes here Firespitter

Phase IV delays

Just wanted to let everyone know that phase 4 will experience some further delays as I'm currently away from my PC.

To do

-Finish Rover IVA

-release

We can wait another week for awesomeness.

Phase IV delays

To do

-Finish Rover IVA

-release

We promise not to burn the place down while youre gone. See you when you get back!

Phase IV delays

To do

-Finish Rover IVA

-release

Well, I'm not too terrible good with being patient, but I'll try :D

We promise not to burn the place down while youre gone. See you when you get back!

:( No burning? That's no fun :sticktongue:

Phase IV delays

To do

-Finish Rover IVA

-release

The irony, the irony.

Here's a KSO Phase IV Preview to hold you guys over haha!

Yeah, how about a preview download link? :P

I know that this is not going to happen but i mean i dont want to only see Phase IV i want to play with it. Great Mod. ;P

Nit pick: The Orange scheme on the chopper, is for testers only last I knew.

Really? isn't it enough reward for testers that they can use it and the rest of us has to wait? All textures should be included in the release. Just my 2 cent.

Nit pick: The Orange scheme on the chopper, is for testers only last I knew.

That's correct, sunburn schemes are for testers only.

For everyone else, you'll get Black Widow both with Kim Kerman on the side and without Kim Kerman on the side :D And it won't be a limited time download.

Schemes included:

KSP Default

Black Widow with Kim K pinup on the side

Black Widow without Kim K on the side

Kerba-Life Medical

That's correct, sunburn schemes are for testers only.

For everyone else, you'll get Black Widow both with Kim Kerman on the side and without Kim Kerman on the side :D And it won't be a limited time download.

Schemes included:

KSP Default

Black Widow with Kim K pinup on the side

Black Widow without Kim K on the side

Kerba-Life Medical

I don't know how far you are through, I am sure you probably finalized everything but is it possible to get a military type scheme because to be honest with you, the first thing I am going to try to do is recover a splashed down capsule close to KSC using KAS winch and Magnet. I have done this with the stock craft VTOL. It was hard but it worked. I also strapped some power and a command seats to a empty fuel tank and inflatables from KM and winched those up after making the kerbals swim to it. So something like this would be really nice.

895a.jpg

Thanks for the corrections guys!

The 80th of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 180 is the tenth flight of Ascension, the Super 25 Flagship! STS 180's objective is to deploy the Colony Science Module on Asteroid Kerpophis. The Corporatists have recruited More Viewer Kerbals! They watch the launch from new emergency vehicles!

STS 181 will deploy the Kerpophis Colony Coms Tower Base!

Ok, you guys are in here having way to much fun, im jealous and very interested in this for 64 bit. I like textures, and I am a mod ...... I remember seeing this idea in concept and fell in love back then. Cant wait for the 64 bit release.

Thx guys, for all this work. I know I say that on every post, but it really is true. You guys make my KSP so much better.

Dren

Allo! Ok, issue.

I've tried installing this mod 5 times and for some reason it either crashes at load up OR the VAB shows absolutely NO PARTS (neither from stock or KSO). Im running at x32 version ksp. Using active texturemanagement. Deleted my other part mods.

I have no idea what's causing this issue.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Edited by TeeGee

Hey all!Do you think robotic arms would work with this mod?If yes,should they be added?Currently I dont see a point in docking a shuttle to a station,while if we had robotic arms we would be able to dock,and install the new station module.Just an idea,tell me what you think!

P.S:Cant wait for phase 4!

Hey all!Do you think robotic arms would work with this mod?If yes,should they be added?Currently I dont see a point in docking a shuttle to a station,while if we had robotic arms we would be able to dock,and install the new station module.Just an idea,tell me what you think!

P.S:Cant wait for phase 4!

I believe Infernal Robotics with Tweakable Scales should work (you'd need both mods). I believe the mod author of IR, fixed it so that it's compatible with TS and KSOS. Best to post in the IR thread, but I know I saw the mod author post pics of the Super 25 with a robotic arm attached. From the videos I've seen, it seems more difficult to use the IR arm to install things, then to just use the SST to ferry station components into place.

BTW, most if not all of us have built our stations using the KSO Standard/KSO 25 with SST without issue. It's actually quite fun and adds a whole new gameplay element :D

How about the cool rocket effects? They don't work on any of the KSO engines anymore. I've installed the latest klockheed cold fx mod and they work on the stock engines, but don't for the KSO engines. Is there a fix for that?