[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Saw it... Sorry, but is ugly. Naz's looks better... gonna have to tweak it to give it the proper deltaV. Maybe use the mono prop engines... dunno... need to tweak its balance too... it goes crazy at anything above 1/8th thrust...

It's no problem. Just what I came up with with stock parts that still fits in the S25 cargo bay. I'm gonna try a few more iterations when I get the chance to. The challenge with that rooftop node point is it throws the CoM off by a bit if any of the packs are placed on the back. I found it easier to balance by surface attaching with a radial decoupler, hence the carport-style lander. I'm gonna try and remake my original one that underslung the rover and used lander legs. It looked better than the one I posted.

Edited by qnistNAMEERF

Anyone? Please answer meh!

KSO is already released. Do you mean Phase IV? You don't need Phase IV to fly the KSO or the KSO25.

Update

SST textures are broken. They require Nazari re-export the SST. Sorry, release is now delayed over the weekend (do not know if I'll be able to get a hold of him before tomorrow).

Lol they are pointing to the truck textures it seems.

Edited by helldiver

He can't. Somehow the SST textures got broken, and I would prefer it does not look all broken.

I have a spare SST Texture on my Hard Drive. I could Donate that if that helps. Just kidding to pass time. Not that i have the Texture, i have one, but i know this does not help. ;)

I have a spare SST Texture on my Hard Drive. I could Donate that if that helps. Just kidding to pass time. Not that i have the Texture, i have one, but i know this does not help. ;)
Come on!!!

Fausadfdsf. Why not keep the old SST textures?

I have a old copy of the textures.

It's not the texture itself but the model file. When they are exported from Unity they are linked to their texture. That link appears to be the issue.

Update

SST textures are broken. They require Nazari re-export the SST. Sorry, release is now delayed over the weekend (do not know if I'll be able to get a hold of him before tomorrow).

Lol they are pointing to the truck textures it seems.

What??? Over the Weekend??? Oh come on. Everytime when i think "this weekend it will be there" there is something else. :(

It's not the texture itself but the model file. When they are exported from Unity they are linked to their texture. That link appears to be the issue.

I have the old Modelfile aswell. Was so much changed on the Tug? And if so release without it and deliver it when it is repaired. In the meantime i throw in the old SST. That way we would not have to wait another Weekend.

Edited by Crichton

i have the old modelfile aswell. Was so much changed on the tug? And if so release without it and deliver it when it is repaired. In the meantime i throw in the old sst. That way we would not have to wait another weekend.

agreeeeeeed!.!.!.

According to his Post he is missing one important thing at the Moment. Nazari. :cool:

Thats the reason why i said a release without or with the old SST would spare us all another Weekend of waiting. I mean i don't care so much about the SST having a Flag now or not. I can use the old one until the new one is repaired. What i have not is a Rover and a Kerbostar. ;) Just my 2 cent.

Edited by Crichton

Oh, by the gods people let him do do what he has to do, we've been waiting for that release for weeks now so a few more days won't hurt.

BTW, your utility trucks/helicopters are still what excite me the most in phase IV, really looking forward to them giving me an excuse to stay on Kerbin longer.

According to his Post he is missing one important thing at the Moment. Nazari. :cool:

Thats the reason why i said a release without or with the old SST would spare us all another Weekend of waiting. Just my 2 cent.

Helldiver wont release a phase incomplete. It just isnt his style. It'll come out when he's satisfied that its complete and all major bugs are squashed.

Also... Naz isnt a possession... so he couldnt 'have' him in the first place. :P

Well i cannot wait the weekend. So yeah.

Im sure you can wait for the weekend. Youve waited this long, whats one or two more days?

Helldiver wont release a phase incomplete. It just isnt his style. It'll come out when he's satisfied that its complete and all major bugs are squashed.

Also... Naz isnt a possession... so he couldnt 'have' him in the first place. :P

Well if it is that way there is nothing what we can do about it. Not happy with it but if he thinks its better to delay again its his choice.

And i did not want to imply any possession. English is not my first Language so maybe i said something about that in the wrong way. If thats the case i am sorry.

A little less gimme-gimme and a little more patience. We're all excited. However, helldiver has a high standard and he's probably his own worse critic. This mod is all the better for it. So please, in the interest of all, let's be patient.

n5EKsAn.jpg

It's all good now. Got several bugs fixed. (will be posted on changelog). This also included the rover fuel module scale issue

Changes to Phase 2 were mainly the addition of the flags. Phase 1 was also updated with flags on the Standard KSO. Hence a lot of parts had to be re-exported. Since it has been a while (almost half a year or more for some parts) it was easy to have some mess ups.

You guys will have to be patient these next few days as I update all links and upload everything.

Phases are going up piecemeal as I verify them.

http://i.imgur.com/n5EKsAn.jpg

It's all good now. Got several bugs fixed. (will be posted on changelog). This also included the rover fuel module scale issue

Changes to Phase 2 were mainly the addition of the flags. Phase 1 was also updated with flags on the Standard KSO. Hence a lot of parts had to be re-exported. Since it has been a while (almost half a year or more for some parts) it was easy to have some mess ups.

You guys will have to be patient these next few days as I update all links and upload everything.

Phases are going up piecemeal as I verify them.

Whew, good to know that everything is going fine now.