[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Is anyone else having an issue getting the download? I try to download it but it just simply wont do it, i have tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE i have tried disabling adblocker and even my antivirus.

I expected more people to be here all ecstatic and stuff when 4.08 went up...

It's because in some countries, it is night. Though it is unexpected that it went up so suddenly. Also, the SST now has a grey paint job! Screenshots coming as soon as I start rebuilding of my Space Station "Orion".

Possable bug report, 32 bit KSP with heavy mods. Wheels are not staying on the surface of the runway, chopper will not go down to land. Will attempt to try on a stock non-modded version of KSP. Just to make sure there is not another mod screwing with this one. Thanks for the release looks Great so far.

With the Kerbostar it's alot easier getting up the mountain to work on my transmitter tower. It's located in the mountain range just behind KSC. About 50 km away.

Luckely it wasn't that clouded or I would have flown into the side of those mountains. The controls however do take getting used to, landing does take some practice. Other then that nice work.

HHVicT8.png

For anyone who is using TAC life support you need to edit the MM_AddResources file, the coach has 9 crew and the file only goes up to 6 crew so as is it won't have the resources onboard.

Just add that to the file. I've gone up to 9 crew. The values should match up with the rest.

@PART[*]:HAS[#CrewCapacity[7],@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!RESOURCE[Food]]:FOR[TacLifeSupport]:NEEDS[!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels]
{
// 7 crew
RESOURCE
{
name = Food
amount = 4.26
maxAmount = 4.26
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Water
amount = 9.45
maxAmount = 9.45
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Oxygen
amount = 1597.40
maxAmount = 1597.40
}
RESOURCE
{
name = CarbonDioxide
amount = 0
maxAmount = 1374.38
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Waste
amount = 0
maxAmount = 3.75
}
RESOURCE
{
name = WasteWater
amount = 0
maxAmount = 10.43
}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[#CrewCapacity[8],@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!RESOURCE[Food]]:FOR[TacLifeSupport]:NEEDS[!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels]
{
// 8 crew
RESOURCE
{
name = Food
amount = 4.97
maxAmount = 4.97
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Water
amount = 10.80
maxAmount = 10.80
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Oxygen
amount = 1825.60
maxAmount = 1825.60
}
RESOURCE
{
name = CarbonDioxide
amount = 0
maxAmount = 1570.72
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Waste
amount = 0
maxAmount = 4.44
}
RESOURCE
{
name = WasteWater
amount = 0
maxAmount = 11.92
}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[#CrewCapacity[9],@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!RESOURCE[Food]]:FOR[TacLifeSupport]:NEEDS[!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels]
{
// 9 crew
RESOURCE
{
name = Food
amount = 5.68
maxAmount = 5.68
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Water
amount = 12.15
maxAmount = 12.15
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Oxygen
amount = 2053.80
maxAmount = 2053.80
}
RESOURCE
{
name = CarbonDioxide
amount = 0
maxAmount = 1767.06
}
RESOURCE
{
name = Waste
amount = 0
maxAmount = 5.13
}
RESOURCE
{
name = WasteWater
amount = 0
maxAmount = 13.41
}
}

Edited by Lekke

I'm experiencing some problems with the fire engine that make it un-usable. Whenever I change scenes, or come back to it, there is a chance it will appear with the green texture and no wheels and the crew dead. It then slows my game down really badly and I have to force quit. o2qa3or.png

There is a problem when there is so 3 cars in KSC the game lags the hell out,it makes flying helos and launching shuttles impossible,I tried to make it a real life launch with the emergency vehicles ready but it just lags the hell out,can you find a way to fix this,I switched to my massive space station and there isn't any lag so the mod is the problem,can you try look into it?

I'm experiencing some problems with the fire engine that make it un-usable. Whenever I change scenes, or come back to it, there is a chance it will appear with the green texture and no wheels and the crew dead. It then slows my game down really badly and I have to force quit. http://i.imgur.com/o2qa3or.png

It happened to me once I'm not too sure but surely helldiver will fix it

Good grief, the Kerbostar landing skids are...skiddy. I can't land on the VAB without sliding off. They're Teflon coated!

Edit: Never mind, they've got brakes!

Edit2: The KMW Heavy Duty tyres fall through the runway on launch. Collider issue?

Edit3: This happens with all the wheels. The rover wheels on the right side tried to 'steer' up and down!

Edited by colmo