[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Ahhhh ok then we will wait and see, I love this whole mod, and I would really hate to lose it in 1.0.

Well all love this mod, and I very much doubt that helldiver would put so much care into it and then let it die. But we will see.

• 2 weeks later...
how do i install on mac it loads everything on the loading screen but does not show it in the vab or the sph

If youve downloaded the full pack or one of the smaller packs (not the installer), and youve extracted everything to your GameData folder then it should judt show up int your game, just like it would on any other platform. If its not you need to tell us how you installed it.

I drag everything from the game data folder to the gamedata folder in ksp

If that is what you did to install it, then everything should be appearing in the VAB.

my brother said that it does

Your brother said that what does?

I can get all the parts in the game but nothing works the doors on the shuttle don't work it just says toggle flag and the cars don't works it says the engine is on and it won't move the only thing that works is the shuttle engins

I can get all the parts in the game but nothing works the doors on the shuttle don't work it just says toggle flag and the cars don't works it says the engine is on and it won't move the only thing that works is the shuttle engins

Do you have module manager?

Wait does this work in ksp .90 bc all the vids I've seen r in .25

- - - Updated - - -

My game data folder

It does work in .90, so long as you are using the latest version. (4.13).

What version of module manager do you have?

- - - Updated - - -

It does work in .90, so long as you are using the latest version. (4.13).

What version of module manager do you have?

I downloaded the version off this thread from hell driver

Hey guys, ive just completed a reinstall of ksp ive loaded in ATM and the ksos mod into my install but im having issues. sigh.

when i start ksp atm is doing its thing but then when its loading kso/rpm/ksosstmfd/mfd40x15002 it hangs on it. Ive redownloaded kso and atm just to make sure its not a file error or coruptiion. I left it to hang for over an hour but no avail. Ive made sure that everything is installed probably and ive even reinstalled them

here is a pic of what im seeing when it hangs

25aq6vr.jpg

no log file as there is no crash or anything un towards in the ksp.text log

can anyone help? Thanks in advance. otherwise the olny soultion i can see is to delete the offending file and not bother with iva.

Hey guys, ive just completed a reinstall of ksp ive loaded in ATM and the ksos mod into my install but im having issues. sigh.

when i start ksp atm is doing its thing but then when its loading kso/rpm/ksosstmfd/mfd40x15002 it hangs on it. Ive redownloaded kso and atm just to make sure its not a file error or coruptiion. I left it to hang for over an hour but no avail. Ive made sure that everything is installed probably and ive even reinstalled them

here is a pic of what im seeing when it hangs

http://i61.tinypic.com/25aq6vr.jpg

no log file as there is no crash or anything un towards in the ksp.text log

can anyone help? Thanks in advance. otherwise the olny soultion i can see is to delete the offending file and not bother with iva.

Loading with ATM for the first time can take a very long time, it may seem that it hangs but it's most likely not the case. It can take hours before it's done.

I do undetstand that atm loads slow for the first time to aloow the comprrssion of textures. Ill let it run overnight then and see how it goes. However i dont think ots the case ive used atm for months now and have never seen it take 1-2 hours on a single file. I did run the aggressive relase and had no issues! Its just this one file when using the basic relase. Mabye if somone could upload there gamedata/activetexturemanagement/texture cache/ kso/rpm folder if it dossnt work. but ill wait and see if this works first. Till tommrow giys and thanks

Edited by freakneek