[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

KSO has been solid in 1.0.5 for me still. However, I can't swap my cockpits in the VAB. I can technically, but I can't reattach the orbiter to the stack once I pull it off the eft. It's frustrating. I can't seem to change Resolute either. Any help would be great, thanks :D

In the event that Helldiver is not able to continue the mod, does anyone actually have the ability or plans to take over this mod (specifically from the amazing mechjeb team)? It's honestly a wonderful mod and I'd hate to see it fade even further into obscurity than it already has. I guess we have to hope that Helldiver does get around to updating it at some point...

Edited by ThatOneBritishGuy...

3 hours ago, ThatOneBritishGuy... said:

In the event that Helldiver is not able to continue the mod, does anyone actually have the ability or plans to take over this mod (specifically from the amazing mechjeb team)? It's honestly a wonderful mod and I'd hate to see it fade even further into obscurity than it already has. I guess we have to hope that Helldiver does get around to updating it at some point...

The mod is not out of date because of Helldiver. It is out of date because we were waiting for the long list of changes coming to KSP in the near future. It also has nothing to do with anyone maintaining the Mechjeb mod.

1 minute ago, Nazari1382 said:

The mod is not out of date because of Helldiver. It is out of date because we were waiting for the long list of changes coming to KSP in the near future. It also has nothing to do with anyone maintaining the Mechjeb mod.

My bad in that case. I merely glimpsed over the Original Post and went off of my memory with what I had read on this thread ages ago. Thank you for informing me though :)

Er, Dude, You need to let me Download, unless if it just wont let me.

HALP!

This happened to me before, I think.

but it's like it wont stop this time, so please help!

and if you didn't understand what I said, It wont let me click the packs to download them, unless if I download it from somewhere else, BUT PLEASE HALP, I WANT DIS MOD AGAIN!!!