[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

I just installed this mod, but it crashes my KSP right after the loading screen before the menu :/

My installed mods are:

Fasa

KW Rocketry

and Mechjeb..

Is there any incompatibility?

Have you checked your memory usage?

It's using 74% of memory.

Error occurred at 2014-06-08_203946.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe, run by me.

74% memory in use.

0 MB physical memory [2087 MB free].

0 MB paging file [2052 MB free].

0 MB user address space [64 MB free].

Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

I've read that those memory crashes occur while trying to access the VAB, but I have the CTD right after the loading screen finishes...

If that's really a memory problem, is there a way to fix it?

It's using 74% of memory.

I've read that those memory crashes occur while trying to access the VAB, but I have the CTD right after the loading screen finishes...

If that's really a memory problem, is there a way to fix it?

Run Active Texture Management.

Thrust is actually based on Isp, not the other way around. Thrust depends on Isp and mass flow of the propellant.

... The two are, or at least can be, interdependent. I make rocket candy rockets, In order to lower thrust or the burn rate it is usually recommended you add a little flour, I have found that this results in a worse ISP.

Actually not. When lowering the Isp of an SRB by changing for example the nozzle, thrust will be reduced because the effective exhaust velocity is reduced. However, a slower burning fuel that has approximately the same specific energy (energy/weight) will produce lower thrust with the same Isp.

I guess it depends on how you plan to lower the thrust.

need updates for one of the greatest mod ever ! seriously this is the first mod that adds an entire new gaming exprience in under like 50 parts, so awesome please keep these up

They are working on the KSO Super 25. Just give them time.

They are working on the KSO Super 25. Just give them time.

I agree with this. They'll give us an update when they have the time and have made the progress to warrant an update. Continuing to ask for an update does nothing but further annoy them (if they see the requests).

I agree with this. They'll give us an update when they have the time and have made the progress to warrant an update. Continuing to ask for an update does nothing but further annoy them (if they see the requests).

I dunno, it's been a couple of days since Helldiver explicitly told us he was hard at work on the mod and that he just didn't post because there was nothing newsworthy to report... might be time to declare the mod and thread dead.

[/sARCASM]

(ok ok, sorry.... guess we've run that joke into the ground already)

I wish I understood what he is doing i would love to make mods

I'm right there with you. I'm a programmer, not a modeler, but I haven't done anything with Unity3D so I have no idea what the API looks like for making a plugin for KSP.

I'd love to help someone out someday with one and/or find resources to figure my way around writing KSP plugins.

The 61st of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 161 is the 17th flight of Rebellious. STS 161's objective is to deploy the Laythe Space Station Docking Module! Jeb and the Rebels weren't happy about being phased out in favor of the KSO Super 25 EWBCL and have permanently moved the mini shuttle program to Laythe!

The Laythe Space Station Construction Missions run STS 159-STS 170 and uses the Phase II KSO Station Parts!

The Block 7 craft file doesn't seem to retain the action keys pertaining to engine trim/pitch. Is this a known issue and is there a fixed version of the craft file out there?

This is a mysterious issue that sometimes shows up. It has to do with editing engine values in the config files. Did you change the TWR of the OMS engines? The other cause seems to be updating or replacing the km_Gimbal.dll file.

This is a mysterious issue that sometimes shows up. It has to do with editing engine values in the config files. Did you change the TWR of the OMS engines? The other cause seems to be updating or replacing the km_Gimbal.dll file.

How long has it been showing up? Since before version ~2.x.x of Module Manager? Or after?

Nope I haven't messed with anything. Any sure-fire way of fixing it?

The 62nd of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 162 is the 18th flight of Rebellious. STS 162's objective is to deploy the Laythe Space Station Power Module. Jeb and the Rebels weren't happy about being phased out in favor of the KSO Super 25 EWBCL and have permanently moved the mini shuttle program to Laythe.

The Laythe Space Station Construction Missions run STS 159-STS 170 and uses the Phase II KSO Station Parts.

Docked the mini shuttle with the CSS while in orbit, The mini shuttle carried up a docking adapter a bit like the Apollo Soyuz (Shuttle-Shuttle?)

http://i58.tinypic.com/24n00ac.png

I'd call it Shuttle-KSO, since the KSO is a shuttle with small s, not Shuttle with capital S. Reminds me, I'll have to do a Shuttle-Buran Test Project, like the Apollo-Soyuz one but with spaceplanes!