[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Okay luizopiloto, you are right. And i always liked Matchbox alot. But i also always tell my Kids not to throw the Matchbox Toys into the Lego Chest. ;)

Don't get me wrong, i really like this mod. i never play KSP without it. But that is one of the reasons why i wish it would be a little bit more compatible with parts from KSP or other mods.

I don't mean to sound like a derp but the links on the first page dont seem to be working. I need that Space Station pack. Is it included in the whole package?

Hit refresh on your browser. I had to update the license information. Which will get updated again just before Phase IV release.

Speaking of the phase 4 release.....when? I need all of those uselessly amazing utility vehicles NOAW!

Its currently in testing. I believe the correct response is: Soon.

Also, helldiver, I'm loving the OP... its looking nice.

EDIT:

Also... Nazari... your Rover Delivery system fits perfectly in the Super 25... but cant really land on the Mun... not from 15k up anyway:

Yt3Cd5c.png

Edited by Avalon304

Also, helldiver, I'm loving the OP... its looking nice.

EDIT:

Also... Nazari... your Rover Delivery system fits perfectly in the Super 25... but cant really land on the Mun... not from 15k up anyway:

http://i.imgur.com/Yt3Cd5c.png

Nazari's lander has about half the deltaV required to land the rover from low mun orbit (14km). So you'll have to build your own. I posted my fully monoprop lander a few pages back.

Saw it... Sorry, but is ugly. Naz's looks better... gonna have to tweak it to give it the proper deltaV. Maybe use the mono prop engines... dunno... need to tweak its balance too... it goes crazy at anything above 1/8th thrust...

Was the Super 25 being so glossy intentional? I mean the small shuttle's got very matte looking textures (like the stock textures), but the Super 25 looks like a plastic toy next to it. It's not as noticable on the white bits, but it's very much so when the sun hits the black tiling on the bottom of the fuselage.

I'm happy to see that Phase 4 is nearly ready for release! I plan on strapping an Ion Drive to a bus and put it into space using the super 25, sort of like one of the testers did. I don't feel like trying to turn the Super 25 into a SSTO (the most editing I do to the stock shuttle .craft files is adding docking ports where they need to be, and putting a KSO Mechjeb module on the Super 25 for precise in-orbit burns).

Nazari's lander has about half the deltaV required to land the rover from low mun orbit (14km). So you'll have to build your own. I posted my fully monoprop lander a few pages back.

The rover delivery vehicle is meant to be brought to the mun by another lander. That said, I threw it together in a few minutes to give an example; didn't pull out delta-v charts or anything.