[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

No one answer my question... I miss playing this mod in 1st Person view T-T

You need to be a little more specific. Otherwise we gotta ask a bunch of questions to fish for the answer. Can you be a little more specific on what exactly the problem with the monitors is? If they are not turning on then your ship probably ran out of electric charge. All others are probably incorrect installation. But I'm just guessing here.

When I opened the game screen freezes... Why ? Someone can help me?

memory issues? post logs and more information on other mod's you use, chek that you installed all the required files that come with KSO

"when i opened the screen freezes" is not info we cant read minds you know :)

This is the error that shows up on the game. And I noticed that it's happening on the Space Station parts too. Hope this helps in something... :(

http://s3.postimg.org/3v8jz2qub/2014_09_15_00001.jpg

Do me a favor (before we try anything else) and check your GameData folder in your KSP installation directory. If you have more than one module manager DLL in there, delete them all but the one with the highest version number. If KSP is still open, shut it down and then relaunch it and see if the problem persists. Also. report back if there is only one module manager DLL there.

a question on deleting some files

if i delete the flowing folder (KSO\RPM\KSO_Laptop_1) will the game break or will just that prop disappear from IVA view?

Well, the prop file for the laptop is in that folder too, so aside from not functioning as an RPM screen anymore I reckon it'll disappear from the IVA scene too. You might get errors in the debug menu. Other than that, I believe everything else should function normally. If you don't have the station parts installed then there's no need to have either laptop RPM folders hanging around.

memory issues? post logs and more information on other mod's you use, chek that you installed all the required files that come with KSO

"when i opened the screen freezes" is not info we cant read minds you know :)

Hey, thanks. :) I don't know english but i understand you and you fix my problem. :) So much thank you. i dont see required files in fist page and you said. :):):):)

Thank you dtoxic. :)

Do me a favor (before we try anything else) and check your GameData folder in your KSP installation directory. If you have more than one module manager DLL in there, delete them all but the one with the highest version number. If KSP is still open, shut it down and then relaunch it and see if the problem persists. Also. report back if there is only one module manager DLL there.

Yeah, looks like I have 2 Module Manager DLL in my Gamedata folder. I'll delete the older version and see if it works.

I have a couple of issues with this mod.

I'm running:

Windows 7 64bit

4 gb ram + 4 gb video ram

latest KSP with 3 mods: MechJeb(works), Enhanced Visuals thing(city lights on Kerbin and clouds on some planets) + this Shuttle mod(full pack)

-----------------------------------

Standard KSP does not make it through the load so I have to manually start the 64bit one. I'm left with only 700 mb of free RAM which I suppose is entirely my fault and I should go delete at least some of the mod parts. Anyway, the parts and shuttles seem to work perfectly and are VERY nice! Love those interiors and how I can fly a mission without leaving the cockpit(even if the digital artifical horizon's flight path marker is bugged, the other one works like a charm as does the orbit info screen).

But here is the problem: when launching a craft I have all the vessels from VAB and SPH showing up and all the ones included in this mod seem to load. But in VAB and SPH themselves, I cant load any vessels. I can build and save them, but clicking on the load button does nothing. KSP does register the click, or at least the button is animated when clicked. The only way to load a craft seems to be launching one and then reverting the flight.

I guess this COULD be because the one or more craft files included have part(s) that I dont have but since I downloaded the full pack and no one else seems to have had this problem, I'm not so sure. I also tried to create a new sandbox career and start from scratch but nope. I also started a new one with no craft files at all(manually deleted them from the save folders) to no avail. I suppose this issue has a simple solution, but I failed to find help on these forums.

I have a couple of issues with this mod.

I'm running:

Windows 7 64bit

4 gb ram + 4 gb video ram

latest KSP with 3 mods: MechJeb(works), Enhanced Visuals thing(city lights on Kerbin and clouds on some planets) + this Shuttle mod(full pack)

You might want to add Texture Replacer to your mod lineup, i know that it help me. Also doing a re-check of your gamedata folder/mods in the folder to make sure they are in there properly. As for your problem with loading vessels I dont have a clue because it has never given me a problem. Pre-made craft files may have parts you dont have or have yet to unlock in career/science mode my suggestion when adding/testing mods is to start a new sandbox mode save and see if everything works, also i personally don't like pre-made crafts so i delete them right away, heres the folder locations or how they should be found

Squad pre-made ships: KerbalSpaceprogram/Ships/VAB

/SPH

delete files within those folders

Kerbal Orbiter pre-mades when manually installing the pack(s) after extracting open KSOS....... then copy all files in the gamedata folder to the KSP gamedata folder.

thats it i hope that it helps. PM me if you have still have problems we'll see if we can get ya straightened out.:wink:

I downloaded and installed all four parts of this mod. But unfortunately the game crashes upon loading. I have the required ATM and TR mods installed also. Here is the other mods I have installed and the crash log. I'm running the latest version of KSP 32bit. This is what is causing it to crash: Crash!!! ERROR: Error while initializing dbghelp.dll, GetLastError: 'The operation completed successfully.' (Address: 00000000)

hd2qgwI.png

u8c8nP2.png

Edited by Leprous Death

I downloaded and installed all four parts of this mod. But unfortunately the game crashes upon loading. I have the required ATM and TR mods installed also. Here is the other mods I have installed and the crash log. I'm running the latest version of KSP 32bit. This is what is causing it to crash: Crash!!! ERROR: Error while initializing dbghelp.dll, GetLastError: 'The operation completed successfully.' (Address: 00000000)

http://i.imgur.com/hd2qgwI.png

http://i.imgur.com/u8c8nP2.png

Not sure what's going on with your setup, but if I had to guess I'd say you're either experiencing a conflict somewhere between mods or you're running out of memory. Have you tried using the KSO.cfg that comes bundled with ATM (instead of the one bundled in KSOS) or tried deleting it? Or maybe tried running KSP through opengl? Some have reported success with those.

Currently I'm running 29 mods without any issues and running 2.4GB of ram, but when I added this mod, I'm having OutOfMemory exceptions. Even with ActiveTextureManagement and TextureReplacer =\ I'm sad I can't play the way I wanted, and x64 is so unstable.

This is what is causing it to crash: Crash!!! ERROR: Error while initializing dbghelp.dll, GetLastError: 'The operation completed successfully.' (Address: 00000000)

For the DLL file i had to go to mircsoft.com and download that DLL then everything worked for me. hope this helps