[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

I've tried searching with no avail, but how do I use the KMW trailer?

It can either be attached as an extension to the flat bed or there is a ball and cup hitch included in the pack that can be attached to a truck and the trailed to allow you to pull it behind you.

Either that or you really should use KAS if they've updated it.

It has been, I currently have it installed (plugin only) to use with my Remote Manipulator System

EDIT: Also that Kerbal Stuff link has been up about 24 hours now... and its already gotten 284 downloads...

Edited by Avalon304

Is FAR and NEAR configs compatible with eachother?

Well, unless someone's posted a NEAR config since I made that blog post back in October, I'm not aware of any NEAR configs for KSOS.

If you find any for KSOS, post them in a comment on that blog post.

Well, unless someone's posted a NEAR config since I made that blog post back in October, I'm not aware of any NEAR configs for KSOS.

If you find any for KSOS, post them in a comment on that blog post.

They both use the same code base. What works for one should work for the other. NEAR is just FAR with certain things take out. No aerodynamic stress failure, no analysis screens in the VAB, no interface to it at all.

EDIT:

With the caveat that if the config has dependencies such as :NEEDS[FerramAerospaceResearch] in it then it wouldn't be applied for NEAR. (sorry, forgot that part)

Edited by Starwaster

They both use the same code base. What works for one should work for the other. NEAR is just FAR with certain things take out. No aerodynamic stress failure, no analysis screens in the VAB, no interface to it at all.

EDIT:

With the caveat that if the config has dependencies such as :NEEDS[FerramAerospaceResearch] in it then it wouldn't be applied for NEAR. (sorry, forgot that part)

Ah OK. So does that mean the FAR patches I have listed in my blog will work for NEAR?

I'm afraid I don't use either so I am definitely no authority on it. I just made the blog post so they're all in one spot and everyone can give feedback there if need be.

I downloaded with the mod with the complete installer and the parts showed up in the load screen, but I can't find them in the VAB.

I would suggest you install the packs manually. If you are using Steam, the auto installer may be getting tripped up in the file location and therefore not placing the files in the correct location.

Edited by SpaceExplorer

I tried that first, but that also didn't work. Are there any mods that KSO doesn't work with.

There should be nod mods that cause problems as the majority of things in this pack are parts.

Where did you install the pack when you did it manually?