Fake Mun Landing Set

Technical Ben

The rumours were true. The Mun landings were faked! We launched the entire set, cameras and production crew to the Mun to do it. The results fooled the entire world. Now it\'s your turn to relive the event. Self contained and extremely strong, the 'My First Mun Landing Diorama' (also know as project Popcorn One), has everything you could ever need. Includes a life size flag of the KSP institute.

Unfortunately, the original photos were destroyed in a cover up. Please stand by as we launch another rocket to recover the cameras from the Mun.

[sorry the forum no longer lets me post links... so use the upload below or type by hand]

___http://benart.www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip___

EVERYONE, THIS IS FAKE AND GARBAGE!! IT\'S JUST A RED BOX THAT TELLS YOU TO FAKE THE MUN LANDING ON THE MUN. DELETE THIS MOD!!

EVERYONE, THIS IS FAKE AND GARBAGE!! IT\'S JUST A RED BOX THAT TELLS YOU TO FAKE THE MUN LANDING ON THE MUN. DELETE THIS MOD!!

Um. No, it\'s an actual Moon landing set. See.

I\'m useless at flying, so I have not got a picture of it on the mun. It opens in zero atmosphere. No idea why you cannot open the crate, works my end. Add it to a empty stage, activate, done!

As said, sorry people, the forum ate all my pictures and posts, so I\'ll have to repost them all when the forum gets an update, or if someone is nice to fix it. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.