ajshell1's Game Giveaway! [All games are gone]

ajshell1

Remember the Humble Origin Bundle? If you don't, it doesn't matter, because all that does matter is the fact that I have codes for several games on Origin that I have no intention of redeeming.

These games are:

Crysis 2: Maximum Edition

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

You want one? All you have to do is reply to this thread with a post telling me why you deserve one. If I like you reason(ing), I'll pm (or email, if you desire) the code to you. Also, only one game per person.

And in case I didn't make myself clear enough, these games are for Origin ONLY. NOT Steam.

EDIT:

Sid Meier's Civilization III

Edited by ajshell1

Well, to be honest I would not mind C&C ra3 as I have loved the C&C series for a long time and used to play the older games with my brother for hours on end, but I never really got the chance to play RA3 at all, and this looks like the perfect opportunity to see what RA3 is like for myself.

Edited by madspy

Well, to be honest I would not mind C&C ra3 as I have loved the C&C series for a long time and used to play the older games with my brother for hours on end, but I never really got the chance to play RA3 at all, and this looks like the perfect opportunity to see what RA3 is like for myself.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU WIN C&C RA3!

I shall pm you the code ASAP.

Edited by ajshell1

I would like Mirror's Edge because after many years of playing first person shooters and my mother's complaints thereabout I realized that I was enjoying imagining killing people, which seems unsettling. I therefore slowly quit first person shooters, turning to such peaceful games as KSP. I nevertheless enjoy action and adventure's thrill and can remember many occasions when I, little, would feel my heart pound upon imagining fleeing fearsome foes: Mirror's edge allows a thrilling pacifist victory, all in beautiful Frostbite 2.

-Duxwing

I would like Mirror's Edge because after many years of playing first person shooters and my mother's complaints thereabout I realized that I was enjoying imagining killing people, which seems unsettling. I therefore slowly quit first person shooters, turning to such peaceful games as KSP. I nevertheless enjoy action and adventure's thrill and can remember many occasions when I, little, would feel my heart pound upon imagining fleeing fearsome foes: Mirror's edge allows a thrilling pacifist victory, all in beautiful Frostbite 2.

-Duxwing

We have another winner!

This is exactly the kind of thing I meant to post. But didn't, so let me post it here!

Steam:

Dead space. =Taken!

Origin:

Dead space.

Burnout paradise, ultimate box!

Crysis 2 Maximum edition -Taken!

Dead space 3 -Taken!

Medal of honor -Taken!

Rest I've given to friends or redeemed myself.

Edited by The Destroyer

Happened to read that too "This is for personal use only". So, I'm not sure if we are supposed to do this.

I'm personally giving the codes to someone else.

Technicalities will not prevent my generosity.

Edited by ajshell1

Update:

I've recently purchased the Sid Meir Humble bundle. However, I already own Civilization III.

If someone wants it, I'll give you a gift link.

This one is for Steam.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. But the only one that I really wanted was either IV or Railroads. So I'll pass it on to someone who really appreciates III.

It reminds me like OpenTTD with only trains, and I did love the train management in OpenTTD.

I'll take Burnout Paradise off yer hands if nobody's taken it, I've been looking at getting it for a while and it's one of the few games coming out of EA that appeals to me. It seems like they're mostly putting out FPS's, which are sickening to me, but these Race-type games are right up my alley. I like some of the older FPS games (Unreal tournament 1999, BF1942), but nowadays they're money-driven, uninventive, and just plain sad. I actually quit FPS's for a reason somewhat similar to Duxwing, I saw them affecting my emotional state (Anxiety, slight paranoia) and turning me into an unempathetic jerk. I started to be sickened by what I was becoming, so I quit them. I replaced them with Race games and Simulators and other peaceful genres, and now I can get immersed in these genres better than any FPS. The only reason why I can play the 2 FPS's mentioned above is because the graphics are so bad I can't get immersed in them enough to have them affect my emotions.

Edited by Flymetothemun
More stuff floated into my head.

I'll take Burnout Paradise off yer hands if nobody's taken it, I've been looking at getting it for a while and it's one of the few games coming out of EA that appeals to me. It seems like they're mostly putting out FPS's, which are sickening to me, but these Race-type games are right up my alley. I like some of the older FPS games (Unreal tournament 1999, BF1942), but nowadays they're money-driven, uninventive, and just plain sad. I actually quit FPS's for a reason somewhat similar to Duxwing, I saw them affecting my emotional state (Anxiety, slight paranoia) and turning me into an unempathetic jerk. I started to be sickened by what I was becoming, so I quit them. I replaced them with Race games and Simulators and other peaceful genres, and now I can get immersed in these genres better than any FPS. The only reason why I can play the 2 FPS's mentioned above is because the graphics are so bad I can't get immersed in them enough to have them affect my emotions.

Congratulations! You win Burnout Paradise!

The only 3rd person shooter that can scare me almost every time i have met is Dead Space, Its scenarios are amazing. Some friends have wanted me to play it, i seen almost all the entire campaign of Dead Space 3 (I forgot to see the last 3 parts but the last one was live-streamed) And i completed my inspection on the game. I'm not going for Dead Space 3 (Because its not available anymore here :P) . I wanna see the first part where i can use Isaac and have to see the necromorph things in action..... And see how they pull my organs out while trying to kill them :D. this game or Manhunt 2 are the survival horror games that i would like to complete, but i almost poop myself on Manhunt 2 Aaaaaand Now i wanna try if i finally do it on the "Every-time-thrilling-levels". Im not used to play scary games but i want to start with this, i enjoyed the game totally but i never got able to play it :rolleyes:

As additional note if i win (Just because its on both Origin and Steam) i would like the Steam version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.