What Game Mode is for you?

nMitch

Whats your Game Mode?  

1. 1. Whats your Game Mode?

• Career
    • Sandbox
    • Multiplayer when it's released

you can go into the game files for a career save and edit the science point cost of all the techs to 0

Yes, but this still means other aspects of career mode will come in in the future. I may end up doing a fair bit of editing, as I want to be able to run experiments.

Sandbox all the way. If I was just starting to play ksp I would probably like career mode since it introduces you to the game, but since I'm so used to huge missions and for the sole purpose of just being there, I'm with sandbox.

Definitely career mode for me. I usually always play through career mode and once I unlocked the whole tree, I start building big space stations and stuff. Always when I am out of anything else to do, I start all over and begin small, maybe with another mod changing the career tree. Pure sandbox would be too boring for me.

I had a save from 0.20 in sandbox where I added a few mods, and built a station using MJ. When career came out, I made a new save which I am playing now, but I haven't unlocked the automation of MJ yet. Managed to do even more without MJ, and it felt more rewarding.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.