B9 Aerospace Load Issue

Newq

This game loaded fine every time until yesterday. It now gets up to "...jet_pod_medium" ect. and "pauses" in place. The random load screen flavor text will keep changing so the game doesn't seem to be frozen, but just doesn't want to load this part.

The game loads with no issues when only the B9 folder is removed from GameData, even leaving the Firespitter, ExsurgentEngineering, KineTechAnimation, and ResGen files (along with 15-20 other mods), the game still loads fine. I even used the Texture_Reducer file that came with the file and still no dice. Also I tried using a separate texture reducer from BoulderCo and still nothing working. When I alt+tab and close the game the "crash file" shows only 2.5 gigs were allocated before it "froze" and the only error was while initializing dbghelp.dll and the getlast is "The Operation completed successfully"

Just to reiterate, the game worked fine yesterday, but all of a sudden it seems to not want to load that one B9 file.

I hope i explained it well enough. Thanks for reading!

You need to delete the jet_pod_mesium because it is still broken with 0.23

Tried that! Perhaps it may have corrupted my save file (I have no idea). Reinstalled the game and mods completely and it's running fine again. This time I'll remove that file to see if it avoids this problem. Thanks

I haven't had any issues, of course I followed the standard 0.23 update method for all my plugins.

This means if they include external libraries (in this case KineTech and FireSplitter) update them.

I also have the memory reducer mod installed, which fixes many issues.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.