When did you join?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• 0.7.3 - 0.10
    • 0.10 - 0.15
    • 0.15 - 0.17
    • 0.17 - 0.20
    • 0.20 - 0.23

Back a bit over two years ago when .10 came out. It's been so awesome watching KSP evolve, more and more features getting checked off the list, mod authors come and go (I always hoped wolf's pack of parts would come back), and the game get WAY more popular.

I'm sure anybody who played back before the map view and even time warp can attest to the fact that KSP played differently before then. Much more math, and guessing, and waiting, when you only had the three basic instruments to rely on. I remember how excited I got when I was waiting half an hour to check the vertical velocity at the apopoapsis/periapsis and verify that I was actually in orbit. It was the best feeling ever.

Damn, mis-clicked. I feel like an idiot now.

Anyway, I joined in the good ol' days of 0.14.x (it was a while back but I think it was 0.14.2 if that was a thing. I definitely had it for 0.14.4., maybe even as far back as 0.12, I can't remeber at all :huh:) It was approximately 3 months before Kurtjmac started making videos on it. Again, a while back so that might be inaccurate.

Edited by Shna_na

I was bored on YouTube one day, and I was watching a video by chickenkeeper when I noticed a strange video by him had popped up in the right side thingy, it was one of his Kerbal space program videos, and as soon as I got halfway through the video, provided it was from like around maybe .13 or so, I knew it was the game I'd always wanted, and I immediately downloaded the demo, and as my first rocket exploded with Jeb laughing whilst bill and bob screamed, I knew I had to get the full version immediately, I managed to get to the mun in a massive rocket, without any real stages, and I was stupid enough to try and land it XD I joined the forums the same day, which was febuary 15 :)

Very late .17, in fact the servers were thoroughly borked by the swarm of people updating to .18, which i got a day or so later and really annoyed me by nerfing the aerospike and making some of my best rockets kinda crappy or unable to lift off.

I joined in very late 0.15, 0.16 came out a few weeks later.

Around 0.17 i started lurking around here as a guest and joined the forum in either late 0.17 or 0.18 only to have my account die in The Great Forum Massacre Of April 2013

I mourned my account for 4 months before finally rejoining because the science update had so much hype that i wanted to join the community again so i could enjoy that hype with everyone else.

Edited by Astronaut

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.