Hercules, Titan and Hypatos PlanetFactory:CE Systems(With Rings!)

Yaeah

Do all three planets have volumetric cloud integration yet?

Hypatos system never had any clouds/atmosphere, and as for the gas giants and such, I am having trouble integrating the new volumetric clouds, but I am making progress. I think I am close.

Nice planets! I'll be using these in a YouTube series I'm about to start - a Jool-5 Grand tour mission! This'll be a great thing to add to balance the challenge out (using mods that give me an advantage, so I might as well add a bit more of a challenge)

Nice planets! I'll be using these in a YouTube series I'm about to start - a Jool-5 Grand tour mission! This'll be a great thing to add to balance the challenge out (using mods that give me an advantage, so I might as well add a bit more of a challenge)

what's your channel?

I think i have to say that the Hercules system is a little too close to Jool, i mean, we know what happened with the real life Uranus and Neptune when they got too close. Also their close proximity makes it difficult to plan slingshot maneuvers with Jool and Hercules to further destinations. Maybe you can push the system back around 20-30 Gm further as well as Titan. Whether you want to do this or not is totally up to you.

What angles do you need to do a transfer orbit from Kerbin to Hercules, and from Kerbin to Hypatos

in fact, Hohmann transfers would be more inefficient to traveling there, it would be better to get a fly by of jool, but then again hercules would need to be in the right position. Since it is further away, angle would probably be around 100-120 degrees where jool is 90-95 degrees

I would love to use these planets but unfortunately for me when I run the new planets none of them generate with their atmospheres or the clouds. I would love if some one could work out why this is or how I can fix it, I've tried messing with it but nothing I have done yet has solved it.(as a note I run the 64x hack and had the same issue with Urania so its probably not the mod's fault.)

I would love to use these planets but unfortunately for me when I run the new planets none of them generate with their atmospheres or the clouds. I would love if some one could work out why this is or how I can fix it, I've tried messing with it but nothing I have done yet has solved it.(as a note I run the 64x hack and had the same issue with Urania so its probably not the mod's fault.)

do you have kittopia tech installed? That may be it

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I've tried out the mod, but clouds/atmospheres don't seem to work, especially for Lynx. I hyper-edit'd a lander to the surface and the science instruments show no pressure. Parachutes also don't open. I edited the config file to change the template from Minmus to Eve and that fixes the atmosphere issue but messes up the planet scaling.

I had the same issue before v 24, so I'm sure it's not related to that. Is there a corrected download file? I'm seeing this issue with from the download files in the opening post.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.