Hercules, Titan and Hypatos PlanetFactory:CE Systems(With Rings!)

Yaeah

WOW just WOW this is what I have been looking for for quite some time... Uranus and Neptune analogues (ish, close enough!) Perhaps you could add a small Pluto type thing with a teeny moon on the very edge of the system?

XD you literally are a day late, I had moved my pluto-charon analogue planets to become moons of the gas giants, Hypatos and Vela, I can crete one for you though, will probably be up tonight!

This is what it looked like:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

XD you literally are a day late, I had moved my pluto-charon analogue planets to become moons of the gas giants, Hypatos and Vela, I can crete one for you though, will probably be up tonight!

This is what it looked like:

Yeah thanks that would be great, I didn't realise how much ram there planet mode take up and it's taking me ages to sort though my mods to find ones I don't need/want any more XD worth it though!!

Yeah thanks that would be great, I didn't realise how much ram there planet mode take up and it's taking me ages to sort though my mods to find ones I don't need/want any more XD worth it though!!

Links fixed, sorry 'bout the issue!

Corvus?

That could cause some compatibility issues. Do you mind renaming it? The game really does not like planets with the same name.

If you really like the name, don't worry, I'll rename my Corvus.

Yeah, never really liked the name Corvus on that moon, I can change it, give me a sec.

Sappho is the new name

Edited by Yaeah

Hypatos reboot is complete, upload will follow momentarily!

You seem to be brilliant at making planets so im going to make a bit of a request... perhaps you could make a proper analogue of our solar system? With all the gas giants and Pluto and another much smaller moon for duna? and if you want to maybe make a very sparse astorid belt (i mean with like 5-10 asteroids or something around the area of dres) This is a big request i know so feel free to completely ignore it XD

You seem to be brilliant at making planets so im going to make a bit of a request... perhaps you could make a proper analogue of our solar system? With all the gas giants and Pluto and another much smaller moon for duna? and if you want to maybe make a very sparse astorid belt (i mean with like 5-10 asteroids or something around the area of dres) This is a big request i know so feel free to completely ignore it XD

Hmm, I may run into some RAM issues there, seeing as though I have trouble running all three of my systems as is. I may try making the analogue planets sometime in the future, but I would probably need some collaborative assistance from other Planet creators :)

But for the time being, check out Real solar system with the universe replacer mod, that has the planets.

Hmm, I may run into some RAM issues there, seeing as though I have trouble running all three of my systems as is. I may try making the analogue planets sometime in the future, but I would probably need some collaborative assistance from other Planet creators :)

But for the time being, check out Real solar system with the universe replacer mod, that has the planets.

Yeah i know about the ram troubles, but the problem with real solar system is that they represent Uranus with minmus and Saturn with dres which dosent really work for me.... You could try and start a project with other creators though? Just don't add any stars as i don't really like them XD I would help myself but have no idea at all how to make planets and got school starting on Monday...

Yeah i know about the ram troubles, but the problem with real solar system is that they represent Uranus with minmus and Saturn with dres which dosent really work for me.... You could try and start a project with other creators though? Just don't add any stars as i don't really like them XD I would help myself but have no idea at all how to make planets and got school starting on Monday...

I'll see what i can start, maybe ill ask Poryy and a couple others.

So I just updated the moon Miranda's texture, should it stay, or should I make it seem more...resolute?

Update: yeah, the texture was really bugging me and I felt I could do much better, so I did. New texture with better detail is what Miranda has, check it out!

Edited by Yaeah

This looks totally awesome! I want to try it out, but I've never used any mod quite like this and I'm a bit nervous about messing up my game. Are there any special instructions for installation, or do you just extract right into "GameData" and that's it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.