[0.25] Time Control - 9/23/14 v13.2

Xaiier

Xaiier,

Is there anything we can do to help? I personally don't have much programming experience, but I can isolate bugs or possibly other tasks.

Is there a way to bind keys to certain actions? For example I'd like to bind one key to have TC switch to normal time and another to 1/4 time. How do I go about this?

Click the small question mark "?" at the top right of of the TimeControl pane.

• 3 weeks later...
Anything going on with this? It looks really cool, does it work 0.90 and are there any common bugs to look out for?

The mod will work with 0.90 and it seems to be somewhat stable, apart from a bug that effectively crashes the game if you visit KSC after going to another SOI.

Edited by Zakhep

Xaiier would it be more efficient for you to work on it after 1.0 comes out? More concerned with how this fits into your schedule then mine :P

The only significant change between 0.90 and 1.0 in my department is the addition of the warp-to-node option. The code for it is actually already in the game, just not implemented by Squad, and I've already made use of it as a warp x time feature. Assuming they don't change that code, there shouldn't be any issues porting over to 1.0, so there's no need to wait on anything. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again! I just wanted to say that I would love to help you out in any way possible Xaiier. I'm not much of a coder but I could make you a fancy re-release vid when this comes out again. This is pretty much my favorite mod. :)

Hello again! I just wanted to say that I would love to help you out in any way possible Xaiier. I'm not much of a coder but I could make you a fancy re-release vid when this comes out again. This is pretty much my favorite mod. :)

Can you do my homework? Take my exams? Because that's currently what is stopping me from working on this. :( Stupid priorities. :P

Can you do my homework? Take my exams? Because that's currently what is stopping me from working on this. :( Stupid priorities. :P

I know that feel ;.;. Best of luck. Exams and schooling by far take priority :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No guarantees. I haven't had any trouble with the hyper warp. If you're concerned about corruption the S.A.V.E. mod would help a lot - it does frequent backups.

Well I'm only going to use the time slowing and pausing. Cause I'm making a cinematic and I need that ability.

Guess I'll just copy the save I'll be using just in case.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.