Things you've caught yourself doing after a KSP binge

kyle5432

Surely I can't be the only one here who temporary sees EVERYTHING in relation when transitioning from an extended KSP marathon back to real life. Seeing a strut in the odd support is normal by now, but things never get as bad as they do in those few minutes

For starters, I just caught myself mashing the > key for a good 30 seconds while starring at a download bar because I thought timewarp was real.

Share similar beyond ridiculous things KSP overload has made you done

Might be a special case, but I do tend to notice more rocket bells around. Of course I live 2 miles from Rocketdyne.

Not exactly the same thing, but when I'm watching KSP videos on the YouTubes, I instinctively try to rotate my view with the mouse.

Edited by Soda Popinski

Might be a special case, but I do tend to notice for rocket bells around. Of course I live 2 miles from Rocketdyne.

Not exactly the same thing, but when I'm watching KSP videos on the YouTubes, I instinctively try to rotate my view with the mouse.

I can't count the number of times I've done this, also on forum screenshots.

planning missions during school.

This is all the time.

I have the advantage of forgetting what I did for the majority and finding craft files the next morning ready to be improved. I did one Tuesday night(and found it the next)

Sometimes they're pretty terrible,sometimes they're amazing,sometimes I fall asleep while playing and find a half made lander.

I do the mouse thing too. Almost every time I watch a KSP video I try at least once to rotate the camera for a better view. >.<

Also I save delta-V while driving my car by shifting into neutral on downhill slopes so I can conserve momentum for the next uphill.

Yeah, I do the mouse thing with KSP vids too. As for coasting in a car, I accelerate on the downhill and coast uphill. :)

Count me the shift to neutral ∆v camp (note this is illegal in CA for one). The worst is falling asleep shortly after a KSP session, I dream designs, I dream Kerbals I wake up early wanting to try something out I was just dreaming. Reminds me a bit of Trekkies/Trekkers, soon we will see people dressing up as Kerbals and building Kerbal style ships in their living rooms (if it hasn't happened already).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.