Need 3D model maker "ONLY NEED SIMPLE MODELS MOST OF THE TIME"

nasa123

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Nothing will beat Minecraft :D.

I could name 52 games that I own that are better than minecraft 1.2, and 5 games I have and will play more than minecraft.

What would really make it special would be a physics sim with blocks. Join them together, make some funky shapes, and have a great time crashing crap.

You could apply forces to some blocks, like, a rotation to a flattish cylinder could be a wheel.

This is something I\'ve wanted to have for a long time. It would be like a free garry\'s mod!

What would really make it special would be a physics sim with blocks. Join them together, make some funky shapes, and have a great time crashing crap.

You could apply forces to some blocks, like, a rotation to a flattish cylinder could be a wheel.

This is something I\'ve wanted to have for a long time. It would be like a free garry\'s mod!

but i need help codeing it but it might be a long time before its out if it will ever be out

Guest GroundHOG-2010

python or c# XNA but if you want to help and you dont know how to use python or c# but you know c++ c# is a lot like c++

C# is based on C++ and C. Its sort of like C++. I know C# so if you want help, I might be able to give you some. Depending if anyone could do some 2d textures for my current game.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

i cant texture

neither can I, thats why I am looking for people to do some artworks for it. BTW I wasn\'t asking you, I was just telling you that if you need help with XNA, I could help you.

neither can I, thats why I am looking for people to do some artworks for it. BTW I wasn\'t asking you, I was just telling you that if you need help with XNA, I could help you.

The thing is i started a new code last night python and because i use to use the most basic stuff to code my first thing i coded with qbasic

Guest GroundHOG-2010

If all you need are cubes you don\'t even need a 3d modeler, OR a 3d modeling tool. You can generate such simple geometry on the spot with just a few lines of code.

like minecraft.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.